What is your favorite board game -OR- Has anyone ever played Catan?

I have played Settlers of Catan. Only once so far, I bought it juust a couple weeks ago. They people I played against went out that week and bought it. Definitely a great game and something I recommend to all of you.

I have been considering getting this game. They have it at B&N.

I will go ahead and get it.

Will come after you if it sucks. :hs:

Othello is addictive. So is Chess.

Right now I'm into WoW: The Adventure Game. (Nerd alert!)

There's another board game called Size Matters that I tend to kick everyone's ass at :fly:

Wait you actually play the WoW cards? You know they are just a tool to market rare mounts right?

how many of us actually have a copy of Axis & Allies? We can each set up our copy then send moves back and .... oh wait, dice rolls. i forgot about that. never mind.

omg i loooove playing games. any game. games and beer and friends. i looooove cards too. i loooove the game catch phrase.

WORD!

awesome game. I have it under my bed but no one will ever play against me. it's about an eight hour game so it's hard to find willing opponents.

I have played Settlers of Catan. Only once so far, I bought it juust a couple weeks ago. They people I played against went out that week and bought it. Definitely a great game and something I recommend to all of you.

The more I learn about you the more I love you. I wish we lived closer to cool people like you.

omg i loooove playing games. any game. games and beer and friends. i looooove cards too. i loooove the game catch phrase.

I'm with you, I absolutely love playing board games. Almost any game will do although once I bought this game called Lego Time Cruisers and then IBWIP and I got really high and tried to play it and decided it was absolutely the most boring and pointless game ever and it had rules that made it frustrating and then we gave up.

I like boggle.

OMG I played the shit out of Boggle back in the day. Me and a friend (who I watched Clue The Movie so much we wore out of TWO VHS tapes of) would play with a 4 by 4 board AND a 5 by 5 board at the same time. We would use the timer on her microwave set for 5 minutes and go to town.

Awesome.