what is your earliest memory?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
spange says he remembers his second birthday. i don't think i remember anything before the age of four. what specifically do you remember, and how old were you?

Going down the stairs in my first house in a walker. My mum says I was like 1 when this happened.

Snow skiing when I was two...

... Watching a tornado outside a trailer window while eating cheetos at three.

about two, i was listening to my mother playing the piano, while sitting directly underneath. when she was done, i crawled up into the piano and started plucking the strings.

sitting in my car seat as my dad pulled into the alley behind our old house; i asked him why the sky was blue. i believe i was less than one at the time.

I remember riding a big wheel (It was a Knight Rider one actually, funny eh?) back and forth in front of my parents first house. I would've been 3 maybe?

I was three, and playing in the front yard with my older brother. He got mad for some reason and decided to bounce a plastic army jeep off my face and split my lip open. I remember that, and lying on the counter in the kitchen as my mom put an ice pack on my lip to stop the bleeding.

thrawn said:
sitting in my car seat as my dad pulled into the alley behind our old house; i asked him why the sky was blue. i believe i was less than one at the time.

Kids don't talk that young.

fly said:
In my day, they didnt have those spin-out brakes

I remember the Transformer big wheel. I think it had a built in squirt gun or something

I remember my 2nd birthday quite well. My brother and sister were picking on me, and had me in tears. To cheer me up, my mom showed me my cake a little early as she was taking pictures of it. Cute little cat cake!

I also remember smidges of movies & TV shows I saw as a kid (just over 1 to 3 years old). They weren't very good memories, but when I'd see the rerun or showing again of it when I was older, lots felt very familiar.

the best i can do is first day of school when i was five. i got in trouble because i slid the chair out from under a girl in my class as she was sitting down. i was quite the gentleman.

Poking out the eyes on my Great Aunts antique doll when I was 3-ish cuz it wouldn't stop staring at me while I was trying to sleep. Those things still give me the creeps. I also remember the window in the basement of our house when I was also 3ish, and looking out of it to see the tornado that was in the neighborhood.