What is your dream job...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yep, there's a ton of wineries in the finger lakes region, and there's a couple pretty close to me.

Quite a bit of fruit wines are produced in the area too, I may consider making some lambics :drool:

I thought they required a warmer climate, but wtf do I know about grapes, except that the dog wont eat them.

Drool-Boy said:
I thought they required a warmer climate, but wtf do I know about grapes, except that the dog wont eat them.
Actually, some of the best wines are in cooler climates. Inniskillin is harvested while the grapes are frozen on the vine.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
Just whip out a spontaneous monologue every now and then while you're engineering things.

best ever was when I did an impromptu portion of old school Richard Pryor standup (his First Time I Met God bit) for a whole bunch of fucked up people in the chill area at a rave. I got what would have been a standing ovation, had they not all been sitting around rubbing eachother and licking ears.

bast_imret said:
best ever was when I did an impromptu portion of old school Richard Pryor standup (his First Time I Met God bit) for a whole bunch of fucked up people in the chill area at a rave. I got what would have been a standing ovation, had they not all been sitting around rubbing eachother and licking ears.

This post left me strangely aroused.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yep, there's a ton of wineries in the finger lakes region, and there's a couple pretty close to me.

Quite a bit of fruit wines are produced in the area too, I may consider making some lambics :drool:
Heron Hill Reisling>* :drool:

Drool-Boy said:

there's a crap load of wineries in ohio, new york and the niagara falls area

And theres a crapload of beer drinkers in Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Drool-Boy said:
I want to crap a crapload of crap on your face

There will come a day when your craphole will stop crapping with craptastic efficiency. On that day we will all mourn.