What is your dream job...

S

smileynev

...realistically, what would you like to do for a living. Something within the realm of possiblity, please.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Seriously, an underwater archaeologist

I wanted to go into archaeology in college, but theres no money in it I guess.

One where I would make enough in a short enough period that I could retire and not work anymore. I hate work, working sucks. My ideal life is to wake up every morning when my body feels like it should wake up. Train in several martial arts simultaneously. Restore old cars and motorcycles and save or sell them as I see fit. Beat up hobos who try to get free rides on cargo trains.

KNYTE said:
One where I would make enough in a short enough period that I could retire and not work anymore. I hate work, working sucks. My ideal life is to wake up every morning when my body feels like it should wake up. Train in several martial arts simultaneously. Restore old cars and motorcycles and save or sell them as I see fit. Beat up hobos who try to get free rides on cargo trains.

Let the hobos ride, man. Let the hobos ride.

Traveling the world taking pictures. But I'm not really into landscape photography, I just want to be able to travel the world while doing portrait photography. But then I also like architectural photography.