What is this guy doing?

I.C.Water said:
didnt you just say what i did?
No, because flame is the reaction. It makes no noise. If anything went boom, it would be the fuel. What I'm saying is oxygen controls how loud a boom it is.

thrawn said:
You used to be funny, but now you're just a sh*thead. What happened?
You purposely post pics that turn NWS, you play this little 5 year old parrot game, and really don't add any source of humor anymore. What's the matter? Drool not swallowing anymore?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Exactly, you could have a relatively clean tank, pump pure O2 into it at a significant pressure and just a few petroleum particles will cause a nifty bang.
Even the lining of the tank itself could be a fuel.

theacoustician said:
Even the lining of the tank itself could be a fuel.
Yep, with corrosion, extreme pressures, etc.

One of the fellows that identified the U-869 recovered an old rebreather (complete with O2 tank) from the wreck and put it in his garage, came home one day to see that a bomb had gone off in there :fly: the O2 tank.

He then later POUNDED :eek: on another O2 tank inside the wreck to get it out of his way

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yep, with corrosion, extreme pressures, etc.

One of the fellows that identified the U-869 recovered an old rebreather (complete with O2 tank) from the wreck and put it in his garage, came home one day to see that a bomb had gone off in there :fly: the O2 tank.

He then later POUNDED :eek: on another O2 tank inside the wreck to get it out of his way
Holy shit, did that guy want to die?

theacoustician said:
Holy shit, did that guy want to die?
He'd been struggling to find some way to identify the wreck for years, and learned that spare parts boxes in the engine room (I think it was the engine room) would typically have the boat's designation on them.

Unfortunately, the way was blocked 6 was from sunday and he and his partner did all kinds of not-so-safe things so he could gain access :fly: that one was just the icing on the cake

ChikkenNoodul said:
He'd been struggling to find some way to identify the wreck for years, and learned that spare parts boxes in the engine room (I think it was the engine room) would typically have the boat's designation on them.

Unfortunately, the way was blocked 6 was from sunday and he and his partner did all kinds of not-so-safe things so he could gain access :fly: that one was just the icing on the cake

Well the wreck would be REALLY hard to identify with their guts splattered all over the inside.

fly said:
whatthef.gif

:lol: