What is this guy doing?

thrawn said:
no

oxygen is not combustible
Combustion is nothing more than rapid oxidation. Oxygen is obviously a good oxidizer. Since a fuel free environment is rare on this planet, oxygen usually goes boom when flame is put to it.

READ : QUIT BEING AN ASSCLOWN, YOU KNOW WHAT HE MEANT.

theacoustician said:
Combustion is nothing more than rapid oxidation. Oxygen is obviously a good oxidizer. Since a fuel free environment is rare on this planet, oxygen usually goes boom when flame is put to it.

DONT GET TECHNICAL WITH ME YOU OVER WEIGHT GLOB OF GREASE

oxygen is a wonderful oxidizer, imagine that. but aside from making O3 it needs something else to oxidize. it supports combustion but will not combust. yes, i realize there are usually plenty of fuels for oxygen to react with but OXYGEN DOES NOT COMBUST.

theacoustician said:

wouldnt it be the flame goes boom when oxygen is put to it?

JJ Lady said:
SO wtf is the picture?

From page 2:

The real answer is:

This guy is using the new breath easy, Toilet Snorkel, formulated to provide a fresh air source during fires in high rise buildings.
In most fires, it's the smoke that will get you, and a source of fresh air can be a life saver. So our inventor designed a way to snake a snorkel through the zigs and zags of your toilet, so you can breath sewer air instead of smoke.

Whatta shitty idea:fly:

I.C.Water said:
wouldnt it be the flame goes boom when oxygen is put to it?
Oxygen is what causes the fuel to go boom. If it were your computer, think of fuel as the music and oxygen as the volume knob.

thrawn said:
DONT GET TECHNICAL WITH ME YOU OVER WEIGHT GLOB OF GREASE

oxygen is a wonderful oxidizer, imagine that. but aside from making O3 it needs something else to oxidize. it supports combustion but will not combust. yes, i realize there are usually plenty of fuels for oxygen to react with but OXYGEN DOES NOT COMBUST.
You used to be funny, but now you're just a shithead. What happened?