What is the worst possible vehicle you could steal...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Does it have airbags?

Drive it into something fast enough to set both of 'em off and wreck the whole front end, but not fast enough to hurt you

Oh yeah, it's got airbags.

I guess finding that happy medium of too fast and just fast enough is the scary part of that idea :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or hey, seeing as you're in Oregon...

Just put a boatload of pro-Bush/Republican/etc. stickers on it and leave it somewhere conspicuous. The peace loving hippies will have it burning in no time.

Yeah that really sets the hippie bastards off......... :lol:

BigDov said:
Oh yeah, it's got airbags.

I guess finding that happy medium of too fast and just fast enough is the scary part of that idea :lol:

just make sure you work your way up from too slow, instead of down from too fast :p

I'd say an Esperanto. Thing handles like crap. Forget about even pulling a drive by in it. Can barely make it from Vice Point to Little Haiti in that piece of shit.

Pancake_Wagon said:
Bah, you could mess up and make the car unable to move but not get it totalled

So I'm guessing maybe 35 to 40 might be the optimum impact speed, but you'll have to forgive me for being too chickenshit to try :lol:

Personally I would forget to put it in park at the top of a hill near a lake. But that's just me :p

My friend once went out to find his car and it wasn't there. He was panicing thinking it was stolen. Then some guy asked if he drove a black honda. It rolled down a hill, through a parking lot and got a gaurd rail just before it was about to roll onto a major highway :p

crazymike said:
Personally I would forget to put it in park at the top of a hill near a lake. But that's just me :p

My friend once went out to find his car and it wasn't there. He was panicing thinking it was stolen. Then some guy asked if he drove a black honda. It rolled down a hill, through a parking lot and got a gaurd rail just before it was about to roll onto a major highway :p

Wow, sounds like he got pretty lucky :)