what is the most important

FlyNavy said:
edit: not to mention the fact that the only reason Canada's medications are so cheap are because the pharmaceutical companies make up the difference by charging US customers a hell of a lot more than the drugs would cost otherwise

That's why I have noi problem buying generic brand drugs. My company gets them at cost.

BadMojo said:
Just checking. The cannibal guy who killed the 10 year old and had plans to eat her lived in Oklahoma.

yeah, ewwww. what makes a person think that's a good idea? or an attractive idea? i don't understand.

There really isn't any subject that I don't enjoy discussing. I love talking politics, religion, evironmental issues, politics, work/family issues, and whatever the f*ck that map is all about on Lost. :wtf:

The only thing I hate talking/hearing about is hollywood gossip. I have better things to waste my time with than where ever Ms. Jole is having her baby. :tard:

Pandora said:
There really isn't any subject that I don't enjoy discussing. I love talking politics, religion, evironmental issues, politics, work/family issues, and whatever the f*ck that map is all about on Lost. :wtf:

The only thing I hate talking/hearing about is hollywood gossip. I have better things to waste my time with than where ever Ms. Jole is having her baby. :tard:

:heart:

Thorn Bird said:
yeah, ewwww. what makes a person think that's a good idea? or an attractive idea? i don't understand.

Apparently he had done some googling and found recipes for preparing the flesh. Disgusting!!!:barf:

KNYTE said:
No, but now that I know they exist I must have one!
No, don't. As long as your ES game is chuck free you'll continue to be one of the best posters.

I'm all bark and no bite.

djduquet said:
I concur. And please tell me you're not running one of those damn chuck norris mods are you?
If you are just going to argue how can you concur? YOU LOSE

FlamingGlory said:
If you are just going to argue how can you concur? YOU LOSE
Because I'm a Bipolar nut case who likes the way KNYTE thinks. So suck my bawlz biotch!