WTF What is the Creepiest Thing that Society Accepts as a Social Norm?

Totally. I want to be a bully and run over with a box cutter and cut both of their tires so they have to get out and walk.

I don't understand why people let themselves get this way. I understand being overweight because food is fucking delicious, but eating so much that a motorized cart has to get you around? GEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST that is noooo life. It's sad.

TSRH

It fucking angers me!!

Then they want sympathy ! Fuck you mini cow!

Totally. I want to be a bully and run over with a box cutter and cut both of their tires so they have to get out and walk.

I don't understand why people let themselves get this way. I understand being overweight because food is fucking delicious, but eating so much that a motorized cart has to get you around? GEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST that is noooo life. It's sad.

being proud of it is the larger problem

Wow, so hostile against the fattys
theyre people too, ya know, you should go get a greasy sweaty hug from one today to see.

How do u feel about drug addicts? The ones that ruin their lives and look like toothless meth heads? Do u have sympathy for them? I mean crackheads chose that lifestyle, much like these obese people chose to eat 14 dozen donuts in one sitting, subsequently ruining their lives, much like a crack head.

How do u feel about drug addicts? The ones that ruin their lives and look like toothless meth heads? Do u have sympathy for them? I mean crackheads chose that lifestyle, much like these obese people chose to eat 14 dozen donuts in one sitting, subsequently ruining their lives, much like a crack head.

Well, they aint bothering me directly, so I dont give a shit about them.
You two are openly hostile to the fattys tho.
Its funny.
I bet you guys are a riot to go to walmart with...

iCYN0CM.jpg

Well, they aint bothering me directly, so I dont give a shit about them.
You two are openly hostile to the fattys tho.
Its funny.
I bet you guys are a riot to go to walmart with...

Not fat people....obese people. There's a huge pound differential.

Morbidly obese people who are on disability strictly because they are morbidly obese, using society to pay for their hover rounds and their daily excursions to McDonalds for sustenance would have been left behind in the wilds to die back when the world made a bit more sense. Some of the old ways need to make a comeback.

Morbidly obese people who are on disability strictly because they are morbidly obese, using society to pay for their hover rounds and their daily excursions to McDonalds for sustenance would have been left behind in the wilds to die back when the world made a bit more sense. Some of the old ways need to make a comeback.

Tsrh survival of the fittest

Not really.
Difference between fat and obese, medically speaking, isn't that great. Maybe you meant morbidly obese? Terminally obese?

Based solely off of BMI, the first time you met me I was obese

You know exactly what she was referring to, so why argue semantics?