WTF What is the Creepiest Thing that Society Accepts as a Social Norm?

Its a shit pile that has never made a profit. It's under utilized and constantly bailed out by the government. Fuck Amtrak.
Agreed, but I love taking the train places. If this country had an actual rail infrastructure it wouldn't be so bad. It just takes forever to get anywhere now because there's only like 5 main lines across the country.

IMHO to really succeed, we need to develop a totally new infrastructure for high speed passenger rail and let freight take over the current system.

Agreed, but I love taking the train places. If this country had an actual rail infrastructure it wouldn't be so bad. It just takes forever to get anywhere now because there's only like 5 main lines across the country.

IMHO to really succeed, we need to develop a totally new infrastructure for high speed passenger rail and let freight take over the current system.

Except its a shit ton cheaper to build airports and those can be built without 17 trillion tax dollars.

Pluto is a large asteroid. Large asteroids can't be planets. It's right there in the asteroid career aptitude handbook.

What are these trains of which you speak? Aren't they some sort of public transport where you might have to sit near strangers? Why on earth would anyone take the risk?

WHY IS THIS ACCEPTABLE??

rascalsduo-450x337.jpg

scooters+at+fast+food.jpg

They are on disability cuz they chose to neglect themselves and get killer fat!
Totally. I want to be a bully and run over with a box cutter and cut both of their tires so they have to get out and walk.

I don't understand why people let themselves get this way. I understand being overweight because food is fucking delicious, but eating so much that a motorized cart has to get you around? GEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST that is noooo life. It's sad.