WTF What is the Creepiest Thing that Society Accepts as a Social Norm?

Don't have any pics, but it was a fine-downy type fur all over her body, on her cheeks, everything. After a quick google it's called Lanugo? Seems like it happens on newborns and cases of extreme malnutrition.

She started down that path at 13-14 or so, she ended up at about 5'5" and under 80-something pounds. She lost so much weight that her menstrual cycle shut down, the funny thing about this (to me) is that now that she is almost 18, and about to go off to college, she wants to start having sex. Her vaj has literally shrunk so much that she cannot have sex.

Duke would go.

That's odd. Do they have a "no shirt, no shoes, no PJ's = no service" sign?

No we don't have signs about dress codes except for some bars etc. I think they'd either ask you to leave, or not because they're British so too polite to enforce the rules and risk some kind of verbal altercation or disagreement.

Probably just stand behind and tut at you I suppose.

No we don't have signs about dress codes except for some bars etc. I think they'd either ask you to leave, or not because they're British so too polite to enforce the rules and risk some kind of verbal altercation or disagreement.

Anyone comes in my sto in Pj's I'll be all up in they shit

Anyone comes in my sto in Pj's I'll be all up in they shit
Please post audio of you saying this.

The British are too polite?
So is it basically just north america that's filled with rude assholes?

So is it basically just north america that's filled with rude assholes?

The lower part of North America, yes.

The English are painfully polite, but I can't seem to get out of the constraint either even though I like to think of myself as 'out the box'. For example if someone cuts in a line here that's so rude, but even I with all my balls cannot force myself to challenge them or correct them on the inappropriateness of their social faux pas. Instead every single person in the cue will take side glances at each other in silent agreement about the injustice of it all, tap their feet and sigh loudly and that's it. We've done our bit.