WTF What is the Creepiest Thing that Society Accepts as a Social Norm?

Religion?

can be good, only the creepy people are creepy

I suggest the following as creepy:

1. Dolls with the eyes that open/close
2. Child beauty pageants
3. Postal workers
4. Mimes. (Especially on bicycles)
5. The need to see a tragedy because "what if somebody got hurt? Maybe I can see something!"

these are very good answers...mimes especially

and facebook stalking is ubercreepy

1. Child pageants. Holy fuckballs, what are we doing to ourselves?
2. Papparazzi. When you can actually make a living watching other people, our race is too creepy to continue being alive.

these are also good

I'd like to add

Clowns
Jeans with ass writing in 8-10 year old sizes

People who refer to their parents in the 3rd person narrative. I find that creepy. I have a friend who refers to his mom by her name. When conversing with me or even in front of her.
edit: to clarify, it makes it sound like the parent isn't the parent and just another person (i.e. no relationship, biological or otherwise).

Last edited:
People who refer to their parents in the 3rd person narrative. I find that creepy. I have a friend who refers to his mom by her name. When conversing with me or even in front of her.
edit: to clarify, it makes it sound like the parent isn't the parent and just another person (i.e. no relationship, biological or otherwise).

Girl I know had issues, was so anorexic that she lost enough weight for fur to grow on her as she didnt have enough fat to maintain body temp.
The shrink her and her family went to suggested they all go to a first name basis.

Girl I know had issues, was so anorexic that she lost enough weight for fur to grow on her as she didnt have enough fat to maintain body temp.
The shrink her and her family went to suggested they all go to a first name basis.
seriously? A lot of fur?

Edit: pics?

seriously? A lot of fur?

Edit: pics?
Don't have any pics, but it was a fine-downy type fur all over her body, on her cheeks, everything. After a quick google it's called Lanugo? Seems like it happens on newborns and cases of extreme malnutrition.

She started down that path at 13-14 or so, she ended up at about 5'5" and under 80-something pounds. She lost so much weight that her menstrual cycle shut down, the funny thing about this (to me) is that now that she is almost 18, and about to go off to college, she wants to start having sex. Her vaj has literally shrunk so much that she cannot have sex.

Don't have any pics, but it was a fine-downy type fur all over her body, on her cheeks, everything. After a quick google it's called Lanugo? Seems like it happens on newborns and cases of extreme malnutrition.

She started down that path at 13-14 or so, she ended up at about 5'5" and under 80-something pounds. She lost so much weight that her menstrual cycle shut down, the funny thing about this (to me) is that now that she is almost 18, and about to go off to college, she wants to start having sex. Her vaj has literally shrunk so much that she cannot have sex.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS ABOUT RECENTLY UNDERAGE KIDS

Because she proudly talks about this shit.

I didn't want to know that her and her mom (both of whom I despise) went and got Brazillians. But I do. And now you do too

well, now we know that being supertrashy is genetic at least

Anorexia_Nervosa-.jpg

So hot right now.