Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

WTF What is the Creepiest Thing that Society Accepts as a Social Norm?

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by APRIL, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Duke would go.

2. I was joking :/ of course it isn't genetic

3. Fuck no. I always go to the drive through. Means I can go in my PJ's without giving a fuck.

4. Actually, it can be. Many of the girls I grew up with who had anorexia or bulemia had mothers with previous or current similar problems, some of those girls are now dead so thanks for the jokes guys, real funny. LOL.

5. Binder Donedat

6. There was a guy in the 7-11 this morning with Dr Seuss pajama bottoms on. He got coffee, a newspaper, and a lottery ticket.

7. Nice.

I don't mind going out in my PJ's, but quite a few shops here have banned people doing so for whatever reason. :(

8. That's odd. Do they have a "no shirt, no shoes, no PJ's = no service" sign?

9. It's a pyjama store. They're worried people will just go in and change into new PJs.

10. You're a silly speller.

11. I'll use the original Persian of peyjama if you like

12. No we don't have signs about dress codes except for some bars etc. I think they'd either ask you to leave, or not because they're British so too polite to enforce the rules and risk some kind of verbal altercation or disagreement.

Probably just stand behind and tut at you I suppose.

13. Anyone comes in my sto in Pj's I'll be all up in they shit

14. Please post audio of you saying this.
    The British are too polite?
    So is it basically just north america that's filled with rude assholes?

15. canada is not rude, good sir, just the USA and the French

16. French or French Canadian?

17. same, frogs and toads.

18. Frogs and toads are different though

19. The lower part of North America, yes.

The English are painfully polite, but I can't seem to get out of the constraint either even though I like to think of myself as 'out the box'. For example if someone cuts in a line here that's so rude, but even I with all my balls cannot force myself to challenge them or correct them on the inappropriateness of their social faux pas. Instead every single person in the cue will take side glances at each other in silent agreement about the injustice of it all, tap their feet and sigh loudly and that's it. We've done our bit.