What is love?

Well, let's see if we can throw together a list of what love is

Love is:

Seeing what she looks like in the morning and not screaming in terror

Having her puke on you in the middle of the night after an all day bender and not kicking her to the floor

Not actively trying to sleep with her sister or mother

Not having to apologize for slipping it in the back door 'by accident'

Getting the last piece of pizza

Waking up hung over, but still in your own bed and not having a restraining order slapped on you.

Getting to drive the nicer car

oral sex more than once a year...

...while eating steak

...on a week night

Giving her the 'dutch oven' treatment and she laughs about it

Spooning on a saturday afternoon

liking the same foods, and not being forced to endure her liver and onions kick.

knowing when is exactly the right time to smack her in the ass and pull her hair.

not minding or caring if she drives

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

this was like 4 years ago, he wanted to get gentoo installed onto an ultraslim toshiba laptop so he could capture packets of the neighbors and try to decrypt them with the pc to get thier wireless passwords so he could run torrents and bad downloads on their network while gaming with full intarweb speeds on our network.

For some reason it took forever and a day to get it set up.

Now he just hacks psp firmwares and makes custom stuff for it.

can he be my geek buddy when I move to chitown?

It's really good. My brother did one last year with pics of him, his wedding and his kids etc. You can add a picture of people on the date that it's their birthday to remind you. It's good quality too.

very cool!! i love the birthday idea. i should add a once-a-month reminder about sending me money, too. :fly: