What is it you want?

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'll never get used to that, oddly enough I've gotten a little too used to the barium drink.

I chugged one like a beer in front of the nurse and she had eyeballs like saucers.
dear god man. thats the most ass tasting stuff alive. even IF they have "flavoring" in them. you are my hero

:heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'll never get used to that, oddly enough I've gotten a little too used to the barium drink.

I chugged one like a beer in front of the nurse and she had eyeballs like saucers.

Ewww. I remener when I had to drink that stuff. The first couple of sips I was like...Hmmm..This isn't too bad. A little sweet but Its ok. By the time I got done with teh jug I thought I was going to :barf:

JJ Lady said:
Ewww. I remener when I had to drink that stuff. The first couple of sips I was like...Hmmm..This isn't too bad. A little sweet but Its ok. By the time I got done with teh jug I thought I was going to :barf:

I almost did barf when I had to drink it once.

:barf:

JJ Lady said:
The last scan I had ended up being so much later than scheduled I had to drink it three times. :D

The first time I had it was tough, the trick is to get it ice cold.

theacoustician said:
What do you think it would take to get you to ...

...post more? Im trying
...invite more people here? I cant think of people cool enough for this hangout
...write articles/make fake ads for the front page? If I could write well Id do some articles.

Just wondering cause we're looking at developing some promotions.

dreamwalker said:
I almost did barf when I had to drink it once.

the second time i had it, i couldnt keep it down. we waited hours for my system to try and keep it down, but i was vomiting everything back up, even with medicine in my IV to keep me from doing it. finally, the CT tech just decided to try it with more iodine than normal to see if that would help. it was the most rememberable thanksgiving i have ever had.

theacoustician said:
Well, than open it up with different thread topics. I don't think people are unwilling to talk about other stuff, I just don't think they know sometimes what to post about. I'm sure if you started up a thread about something you're interested in, people would participate. Then they'd get to know you better and it would snowball from there. As long as its semi-worksafe and not blatent spam, go for it dude.

And a general note about the front page stuff. Any time any of you have an idea, submit it via the link at the top of the forum. Almost all of the ideas we get are good, they just suffer from 2 problems : 1. too short and/or 2. half baked execution. If you have an idea and you need help, we can get your creative juices flowing. If you want to submit an article, we can help you develop it from "heh, that was cute" to "OMG, i think i laughed till i squeezed out a turd".

Kewl, thanks for the clarity!

Operation: "Post up some awesome threads" is a go!

Dm

Harper said:
the second time i had it, i couldnt keep it down. we waited hours for my system to try and keep it down, but i was vomiting everything back up, even with medicine in my IV to keep me from doing it. finally, the CT tech just decided to try it with more iodine than normal to see if that would help. it was the most rememberable thanksgiving i have ever had.

There is nothing quite like already having an upset stomach for whatever reason and having someone hand you something disgusting like that and tell you that you have to drink it. The entire time I was having the test done I was thinking "Buddy, I hope you don't mind wearing this stuff on your shoes because that's where it's probably going to end up". By some strange miracle it stayed down until they were done.

dreamwalker said:
There is nothing quite like already having an upset stomach for whatever reason and having someone hand you something disgusting like that and tell you that you have to drink it. The entire time I was having the test done I was thinking "Buddy, I hope you don't mind wearing this stuff on your shoes because that's where it's probably going to end up". By some strange miracle it stayed down until they were done.
yeah, i was having one of my stump appendicitis attacks, and couldnt keep anything down. plus, they has given me morphine for the pain, and my mother had to wake me up every 5 minutes to get me to drink.

dreamwalker said:
I can see how that would be a problem.

'Fortunately' I only get them done when I'm feeling well, next one is in February