What is it you want?

April23 said:
I guess what I mean is, more threads with juicy content. Let it be elfpenis teabagging catholic school girls or fly standing proud next to a herd of goats that are sticky. SOOMMMEETTHHINNNGG more. :heart:

Im fly and i approve of this message.

needs moar fly and elpmis getting banged by school girls while blowing goats threads.

elpmis said:
just wait until the end of december, they'll be like 50 "fly and elpmis hang out in real life" threads with pics
You two make the best forum couple ever. <Can I see the nightvison pics after you guys meet up? :naughty:>

April23 said:
I guess what I mean is, more threads with juicy content. Let it be elfpenis teabagging catholic school girls or fly standing proud next to a herd of goats that are sticky. SOOMMMEETTHHINNNGG more. :heart:
Fine, here's me with a goat:

cngoat.jpg

I betcha elpmis will meet fly in real life, realize how much of a real nerd he is, and kick his ass.

theacoustician said:
What do you think it would take to get you to ...

...post more?
...invite more people here?
...write articles/make fake ads for the front page?

Just wondering cause we're looking at developing some promotions.

1. post more? Greater interest in various subjects instead of closed-circle conversations.
2. invite more people here? More pics, photos and interesting topics. Less closed-circle conversations/threads
3. write articles/make fake ads for the front page? Just ask me.

Dm of mD

Can you get me more free time?

And no, I don't mean get me fired from my job, so stop writing that email to my boss.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Fine, here's me with a goat:

cngoat.jpg
didja have blood taken? was it like that premarital get blood tested thing before you marry the goat?