What is it you want?

Diana kick dirk in his dirk?
No clue. He wasn't giving up any more info and I wasn't going to press him.

So, let give him a little respect and not pester him if you see him online and give him some space.

I really do miss him though and hope he is able to join us again soon.

dreamwalker said:
Interesting indeed. Someone made a comment along that line to me last night via AIM. Considering who some of the comments come from I will consider *snobbish* and *elite* to be compliments :cool:

Now to the business at hand: What is it I want? Can't say there is much I would want to change here.

EDIT: Unless someone is offering cookies :fly:
:heart:

theacoustician said:
No clue. He wasn't giving up any more info and I wasn't going to press him.

So, let give him a little respect and not pester him if you see him online and give him some space.

I really do miss him though and hope he is able to join us again soon.
yeah I hope everything is okay

can we ban elpmis till dirk returns. I think that'll balance things out.

elpmis said:

peanut_butter_cookie.jpg

:D

theacoustician said:
foram darma is usually lame.

True for the most part. I would hate to see senseless drama become a major part of this forum. That's one of the things I came to dislike elsewhere.

theacoustician said:
foram darma is usually lame.
I guess what I mean is, more threads with juicy content. Let it be elfpenis teabagging catholic school girls or fly standing proud next to a herd of goats that are sticky. SOOMMMEETTHHINNNGG more. :heart:

April23 said:
I guess what I mean is, more threads with juicy content. Let it be elfpenis teabagging catholic school girls or fly standing proud next to a herd of goats that are sticky. SOOMMMEETTHHINNNGG more. :heart:
just wait until the end of december, they'll be like 50 "fly and elpmis hang out in real life" threads with pics

April23 said:
Now, that's the kinda shit I can get behind.