What is it you want?

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
What do you think it would take to get you to ...

...post more?
...invite more people here?
...write articles/make fake ads for the front page?

Just wondering cause we're looking at developing some promotions.

it is interesting to note that this place is considered "snobbish" and "elite" on other unsaid forums

elpmis said:
it is interesting to note that this place is considered "snobbish" and "elite" on other unsaid forums
I'm still trying to figure that out.

I mean I think our members are pretty fuckin' 1337, compared to most forums, but that's entirely different.

elpmis said:

ya well registration was off for like 2 days while things were sorted out so some folks got thier panties all in a bunch about it:tard:

theacoustician said:
I'm still trying to figure that out.

I mean I think our members are pretty fuckin' 1337, compared to most forums, but that's entirely different.
patience is important here - not everyone can wait for the flood gates to open (like where the fuck is Dirk)

elpmis said:
patience is important here - not everyone can wait for the flood gates to open (like where the fuck is Dirk)
Dirk has taken a hiatus for personal reasons. Hopefully, he'll be coming back.

theacoustician said:
What do you think it would take to get you to ...

...post more?
...invite more people here?
...write articles/make fake ads for the front page?

Just wondering cause we're looking at developing some promotions.

I think that we can work something out :hi2u:

elpmis said:

Interesting indeed. Someone made a comment along that line to me last night via AIM. Considering who some of the comments come from I will consider *snobbish* and *elite* to be compliments :cool:

Now to the business at hand: What is it I want? Can't say there is much I would want to change here.

EDIT: Unless someone is offering cookies :fly: