What is it you want?

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
April23 said:
I guess what I mean is, more threads with juicy content. Let it be elfpenis teabagging catholic school girls or fly standing proud next to a herd of goats that are sticky. SOOMMMEETTHHINNNGG more. :heart:

Im fly and i approve of this message.

needs moar fly and elpmis getting banged by school girls while blowing goats threads.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
elpmis said:
just wait until the end of december, they'll be like 50 "fly and elpmis hang out in real life" threads with pics
You two make the best forum couple ever. <Can I see the nightvison pics after you guys meet up? :naughty:>

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
April23 said:
I guess what I mean is, more threads with juicy content. Let it be elfpenis teabagging catholic school girls or fly standing proud next to a herd of goats that are sticky. SOOMMMEETTHHINNNGG more. :heart:
Fine, here's me with a goat:

cngoat.jpg

S

smileynev

I betcha elpmis will meet fly in real life, realize how much of a real nerd he is, and kick his ass.

D

Detman101

theacoustician said:
What do you think it would take to get you to ...

...post more?
...invite more people here?
...write articles/make fake ads for the front page?

Just wondering cause we're looking at developing some promotions.

1. post more? Greater interest in various subjects instead of closed-circle conversations.
2. invite more people here? More pics, photos and interesting topics. Less closed-circle conversations/threads
3. write articles/make fake ads for the front page? Just ask me.

Dm of mD

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Can you get me more free time?

And no, I don't mean get me fired from my job, so stop writing that email to my boss.

H

Harper

ChikkenNoodul said:
Fine, here's me with a goat:

cngoat.jpg
didja have blood taken? was it like that premarital get blood tested thing before you marry the goat?