Ontopic What is it with football and animal abuse?

giphy.gif

Yessss!

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Of course he is, otherwise what would be the point of being here.

I realize that the documentary was heavily sided against Vick, but it certainly seemed the only concern was getting him back on the field as soon as possible to start making money again. He didn't really ever appear actually sorry or feel bad for what he did.
You're feeding the tool. It happens to the best of us.

Edit; that was meant to say troll, but I'm leaving it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
"After wading through the pictures of the bodies and the broken, starved and abused animals on his property, after Michael Vick’s polygraphed lies, and after his indignant quote outside the courtroom; “Yeah, fine, I killed the dogs. I hung them. I slammed them. I killed all of them. I lost fucking millions, all over some fu*king dogs.” After you heap all of these things on top of one another, it becomes an unbelievably grizzly pile of inhumanity. How can anyone forgive or forget?
Read more at http://dogtime.com/trending/28239-m...veness-nfl-fans-draw-line#C0ptzMdJMSfjTZyo.99
That article can't even spell "Pittsburgh" right, obviously biased.

You're feeding the tool. It happens to the best of us.

Edit; that was meant to say troll, but I'm leaving it.
Eh, he brought up a good point so I replied. I don't know if Vick ever really felt bad or his efforts since are all just a publicity stunt. I hope it's the prior. Still doesn't change my opinion of the ridiculousness that is professional sports (and celebrities in general) and the crap we as a nation idolize.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
you're welcome to despise what he's done in his past....but again, in America, we give people second chances

and while I'm not a fan of his, since he's been out of prison, he's trying to do the best he can to turn his life around and help inner-city kids learn from his mistakes.