What is in Your C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\MyPictures Folder EXTRAVAGANZA

shockthemonkey said:
mypicturesss.jpg

edit: and I have a a few hundred mb/500 pics unsorted on my desktop
Please open that folder.

fly said:
Thanks. Thought it was obvios.
no thanks. that's where i keep lots of pics like tubgirl, goatse, rotted-by-std's genitals and other horribly sick shit that i use to stop people from hotlinking to my site. it's amazing how quickly someone gets banned when the picture they post on a forum happens to be a bloody dick covered in sores. or a cooter oozing puss.

i'm an asshole when it comes to my servers.

45ren.jpg

airport in reno, i've never really seen clouds move like they did there. one small dark cloud rain, then sun. hehe. i'm used to dark clouds covering the sky for days.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Actually no, it's your card :p The one I did for you I mean.
WHEW, wondering what you had. I still haven't gotten your card yet, probably monday! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg I wanna eat it already.

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: Seekret stuff. I mailed it a few days ago, should be there before Weds Im guessing. :heart:
I haven't ate a good card in a while. I've been getting some pretty funny cards tho I had to spare. :0

PancakeWagon said:
crap.jpg

one of the smaller machines that i used to run. i program them now.
oh those admins and their fucking namerapes, had me very confused there, since i recognise that pic :(

bungle said:
oh those admins and their fucking namerapes, had me very confused there, since i recognise that pic :(

i did that, had everyone confused for a while. sullied, if that's possible, the fat wagon's good name.