what i want to know is...

Yep, and Ape went with me. It was amazing. I'm thinking of going back soon for another facial (jokes in 3.. 2..). I was gonna document it, but they didn't seem like they'd be cool with someone running around taking pictures. I'd never had any of that done before, it was tons of fun. The dude that did my pedicure was hilarious. He was totally straight and loved working with hot women.

I also got a free bonus. There was some 80+ year old dude walking around in the locker room with his shit hanging out. HIS BALLS WERE SO FUCKIN HUGE.

Yep, and Ape went with me. It was amazing. I'm thinking of going back soon for another facial (jokes in 3.. 2..). I was gonna document it, but they didn't seem like they'd be cool with someone running around taking pictures. I'd never had any of that done before, it was tons of fun. The dude that did my pedicure was hilarious. He was totally straight and loved working with hot women.

I also got a free bonus. There was some 80+ year old dude walking around in the locker room with his shit hanging out. HIS BALLS WERE SO FUCKIN HUGE.

And don't forget that anal bleaching that you were going on about.

:omy:

Wait, you're getting your vag done, but not your assholes? You're gonna look like that upskirt shot of brittnay, minus the c-section scar (I think).

Ugh I hope not she looked stretched. I'm getting the vag done and it hurts like a biznitch so I'm assuming that the anus would be more sensitive.

I'm a dark meat man.

So is this guy:

646524ee3350db.jpg