What I have been up to

Oh my god! Wii fit gave you freckles?!

Sorry but we get to pick on you for making us look at your package. You could have just taken the picture with your pants buttoned up.

Also, sorry your back is fucked up. I've been having issues with mine a lot lately also.

How much weight did you shed? And how in the hell are you doing hardcore ab exercises with a slipped disc? When mine is bad, there's no way in hell I'm doing ab work, it kills me.

I lost about 5 kilos in these 3 weeks.

My physical therapist, also my sister, has me laying on my back and just tightening up my abs just laying there, then tighten while doing small leg lifts, then tighten while just raising bent knees. Standing, I tighten my abs while pulling ok some elastic bands at different angles. I never do any movements that have me bend in half like a crunch, mainly because I can't

Oh my god! Wii fit gave you freckles?!

Sorry but we get to pick on you for making us look at your package. You could have just taken the picture with your pants buttoned up.

That wouldn't have been nearly as much fun ;)

Poor you, back pain is terrible, and it can't be much fun lying down all day. It's good to hear that you're motivated to do some physio and stuff though, that can really help you get back to your old self. :heart:

Well it is just a nice happenstance that the therapy to work out my core to stablize myback has the effect of working out my abs

I am just doing this so I can tie my own shoes again

lookin' good, davey!! i hate to hear you're so hurt, though. from what i know, back pain never completely goes away. :(

lookin' good, davey!! i hate to hear you're so hurt, though. from what i know, back pain never completely goes away. :(

Well the pain I have isn't really back pain. Actually the disk slipped and is pressing on a nerve running down my leg so my ass and leg are numb or in terrible pain all the time. I have had this happen before. Once the disc slips back into place, the pain goes away. The problem, however, is that I also have arthritis in my back and that makes easy conditions for a disc to slip out easier.

Well the pain I have isn't really back pain. Actually the disk slipped and is pressing on a nerve running down my leg so my ass and leg are numb or in terrible pain all the time. I have had this happen before. Once the disc slips back into place, the pain goes away. The problem, however, is that I also have arthritis in my back and that makes easy conditions for a disc to slip out easier.

sounds like sciatica, which is no fun at all. :(

Be careful with the back. I'm 32 going on 60. Screwed my back up in sports around the age of 19 and now it periodically destroys me for no apparent reason. I was curling a 40 lb. weight not long ago and tweaked it pretty bad. Once you screw it up it's pretty much chronic from that point on. I know a lot about medicine and european politics.