What I have been up to

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So 3 weeks ago I herniated a disc in my back, again. And no, not how you think I did (bent over a sink in the bathroom while chimney shoves a showerhead up my ass and sets it for pulsate). Like before the disc just slipped out while I slept, causing a tremendous pain in my leg. Apparently when my disc slips, it presses into my nerve that goes down my whole leg, either causing complete numbness or shooting searing pain down my whole leg and lower back.

The only comfortable position I have found is just horizontal, laying down. Since I am laying down a lot, I might as well sleep, so I have been sleeping between 8 and 14 hours a night now. Since I am sleeping so much, I am not eating so I have been supplimenting what meals I am awake for with High Protein Boost shakes (vanilla of course because I am allergic to chocolate).

I am also on some muscle relaxer meds so I have stopped drinking.

I am going to physical therapy to get me some mobility back and most of the exercises are core-strengthening.

On top of that, I am using our new Wii Fit program to work on my legs and balence so as not to lose complete mobility in them.

The end result of working out, hardcore ab exercises, no drinking, eating healthy, and getting proper rest turned into this:

picture.php

picture.php

I trimmed the chest forest so you all could see. Oh, that wasn't SFW

fantastic - looks great lad

now if only i could tempt you away - i could cast off the shackles of these females for good. we'd have a chocolate shop in normandy. how about it?

fantastic - looks great lad

now if only i could tempt you away - i could cast off the shackles of these females for good. we'd have a chocolate shop in normandy. how about it?

Sounds like a plan to me. Now, to do something about Dharma....

Also, sorry your back is fucked up. I've been having issues with mine a lot lately also.

How much weight did you shed? And how in the hell are you doing hardcore ab exercises with a slipped disc? When mine is bad, there's no way in hell I'm doing ab work, it kills me.