What I did with my summer vacation...... (pics warning)

Nice wife.

Maoristuds.jpg

TadSG said:
Bakersfield is my home town! How'd you like it? I spent my formative years there.

I liked what I saw... it's really growing like crazy right now too. Seems that they've got everything there that a person could need, and it's not really all that far from the theme parks or San Francisco.

April23 said:
Holy crap that is a load of kids. Where is that animal park thing at? I didn't read o_O

About 45 minutes east of San Diego/Oceanside. If any of you are ever in the deep south of California, I highly recommend you find your way there.

BigDov said:
About 45 minutes east of San Diego/Oceanside. If any of you are ever in the deep south of California, I highly recommend you find your way there.

I'm interested in that kinda stuff. I've been to one like it as a kid where you drive thru, but I don't remember much about it.

If only I had a badass camera.. lol

April23 said:
I'm interested in that kinda stuff. I've been to one like it as a kid where you drive thru, but I don't remember much about it.

If only I had a badass camera.. lol

There's a drive through one here in Oregon, but it's not even worth comparing :eek: If you've got the extra $150, you can even go on a photo excursion down in the valley among the beasties.... if I had the digital SLR I've been slobbering over, I woulda done it.

edit- the San Diego Wild Animal Park has the photo excursion, not the cheap roadside attraction in Oregon. Sorry for confusion.

Last edited:
BigDov said:
There's a drive through one here in Oregon, but it's not even worth comparing :eek: If you've got the extra $150, you can even go on a photo excursion down in the valley among the beasties.... if I had the digital SLR I've been slobbering over, I woulda done it.

Let's make that the next UF meet.

Pandora said:
Needs more kittah pics!!! Looks like ya'll had a fun time! You shoulda swiped a princess costume. You'd make a great Cinderfella! :fly:

And I wonder if that breeder in Tejas will ship to GA??? :D

I've got a few more ;) Kinda blurry tho- that little sucker moved quick and I think I had my camera set wrong :mad: And yups, we had a fun time. *snicker* Cinderfella :lol:

April23 said:
Funny I haven't met any northerners yet... :fly:

LOL northerners :D

For Pandora, a couple more kitty pics; first, is the white tiger that you NEVER see- we happened to be there early enough that the bugger was out; second, is another pic of that nifty looking cat.

whitetiger.JPG

kittah001.JPG