what i did of a satry

polo

Flaccid Member
Aug 1, 2007
Marklar
₥0
as you all noticed i fucked aff this wickend to tear down a caravan and bury it in the asshole of nowhere - talk about a windy hole. anyway. took a few pictures of the mental landscape because i know how much everyone loves photos on here.

a real irish nightclub 15 miles from civilization - we went to find this after being told in the bar it was the "main night out" with a "wild crowd", wild crowd consisted of 2 men in their 80's smoking pipes and talking about the weather.

03292009816.jpg

heres the man himself after we tore the shite out of his old van and fucked it in a big hole. nothing more satisfying, pity we were 2 inches from the beach and i was colder than a witches tit.

03292009812.jpg

some scenery photos because it was pretty mental - errigal is somewhere in there (the big fucking mountain) but as the saying goes - "if you can see errigal, it's going to rain - if you can't see errigal, it's already raining"

03292009817.jpg

03292009819.jpg

03292009820.jpg

and to finish it all off - here's a picture of myself and anaw wookin man just after we tore it down - looking fucking lashed as we were going for the guinness record. 21 pints and 2 double whiskeys in 8 hours. not bad going. pity that the next morning i had an ass on me like a hen, could have shit into a jews pocket at 40 paces.

03292009815.jpg

bask in the glory of my ginger beard and reply if you want more photos of the barren, rocky, freezing asscrack that is donegal. it is beautiful though i must say.

Trailer trash is not strictly an american phenomenon.

I can't believe it. I simply refuse to believe it.

I mean, The Trailer Park Boys is set in Canada. This I can believe since Canukistan is just America lite. I just never considered that such a thing could spread across the Atlantic ocean.

Shit... so you suppose the Japanese have trailer parks? Can you imagine?