What have I gotten myself into? =(

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,150
So I get a call from my gran at like 9am a few days ago asking me if I want to see "The X Factor". My understanding is this is a TV show like Pop Stars, you knwo the type where sad people sing and try to look talented and then win a prize which lets them bring out one single then go back into obscurity. Well anyway I was in a bit of a sleepy haze because well it's 9am, so I say yes. I realise my mistake about 2hours later when I wake up to roll over and I call back to ask "Do you mean this is a tv show or is a concert?". She assures me it's a tv show, and I'm slightly relieved because tv shows usually aren't too loud, and aren't 90% full of 10year olds screaming. Turns out its a concert.

I've never been to a pop concert before and I'm just as scared as the preps who I push into circle pits are. How do you cope with thousands of screaming children? :(

So yeah anyway, when I'm not here on Thursday night can some of you religious folks pray for my safety?

:heart:

This thread does not interest me. Please make it more better.

Nemo said:
How do you cope with thousands of screaming children? :(

So yeah anyway, when I'm not here on Thursday night can some of you religious folks pray for my safety?

:heart:

Do you parents own a gun??? I suggest you take it just in case.

I don't know if I'm "religious", but I will sacrafice something for you tonight.

wr3kt said:
Keep an open mind.

...by blocking it all out and finding a happy place in your mind.

A happy place...
happy051.jpg