What haircut should I get?

Just go with a standard one like this.

clooney_81.jpg

No boy band ramp in the front.

b_sinning said:
Just go with a standard one like this.

clooney_81.jpg

No boy band ramp in the front.

Nah, short like that but spiky like mine. "Meticulously dishevelled", as I like to call it.

Galen said:
The only way to be, except I have more of a quiff going on.

So I guess if I come back in another life as an Irishman, I'm going to be you. Because that's what it seems like. Or maybe in a parallel universe I'm you. Or you're me. Or something.

Sarcasmo said:
So I guess if I come back in another life as an Irishman, I'm going to be you. Because that's what it seems like. Or maybe in a parallel universe I'm you. Or you're me. Or something.
You are my mirror counterpart, or I am yours.
This alternate universe is confusing... Who is the counterpart, and who is the source

Galen said:
You are my mirror counterpart, or I am yours.
This alternate universe is confusing... Who is the counterpart, and who is the source

I can crap in public, so I must be the source. You are an anomaly. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
I can crap in public, so I must be the source. You are an anomaly. :fly:
I will fight you, like in that movie where the guy fights the mirror man who looks just like him. Or have I just thought that a movie similar to that exists?

Galen said:
I will fight you, like in that movie where the guy fights the mirror man who looks just like him. Or have I just thought that a movie similar to that exists?

You mean Army of Darkness, one of the greatest movies ever captured on celluloid?