Morrowind
KOTOR
PoP:SoT
Arcanum
Mafia
Medal Of Honor(original)
Freedom Fighters

BigDov said:
I always like Glottus and his hot-rod car :)

Think that game'll work on XP??
it does, i bought and played it last summer

for me, strictly limiting it to games that i and not anyone else bought, goldeneye would top the list. awesome game mechanics, quality plot, reward for doing the single plaer well, cool gadgets, and 4 player deathmatch at a time when the only pc in the house was a 486.
soul calibur would come next. well after the dreamcast was dead we would break that one out, and i got irritatingly good with kilik. iom shit at the sequel though
then mario 64. i just about pissed myself with simultaneous joy and frustration playing that

special :heart: to the lucasarts games, while i only bought some of them and played other peoples copies of the others, i loved them all

SpangeMonkee said:
I was wondering the same.. The exploding star doesn't have it.. Maybe someone will pif..

I've tried copying my copy before for someone and could not for the life of me get it to work. Even with Alcohol 120%. IF anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to help.

F33nX said:
what the hell are you waiting for, an invitation? :p
I've got about $100 negative dollars right now, so I'm waiting for my parents to buy it for me (woowoo Christmas). :o

bast_imret said:
I've tried copying my copy before for someone and could not for the life of me get it to work. Even with Alcohol 120%. IF anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to help.

I'll try it with clonecd and see what happens.