What games were worth the $$ for you?

berzerker said:
Halo 2 wouldn't work because I don't have X Box live, and I uninstalled BF:V a while back... However, I'd be happy to play against you in CS 1.6 or Source.
fly needs to setup a BF V Useless server.

Most games I've gotten weren't but I'm a huge nerd and the Pen and Paper games were ALWAYS money worth spent to my group.

DnD
Shadowrun
Rifts
Vampire: The Masquerade
Mage
Werewolf

Table tops gaming:

Warhammer 40k
Hero Clix

CCG's:
Magic: The Gathering (Only up to Beta release)
Game Of Thrones
Munchkin

Video Games:
Every Zelda and FF game
CHRONO TRIGGER

SwedishChef said:
Most games I've gotten weren't but I'm a huge nerd and the Pen and Paper games were ALWAYS money worth spent to my group.

Video Games:
Every Zelda and FF game
CHRONO TRIGGER

chrono cross was freakin awesome too. way ahead of its time. i wish they'd just get the damn money and motivation and make chronobreak like they promised everyone:(

Yes, I would have been the FIRST in line had that happened. I'm was a sad panda when they cancelled the project.

I'm a bad bad man and have only bought one game; ut2k3. It was worth it though, I've spent many hours on that and got decently good at it.

Metal Gear Solid

FF8, FFX (both of them made me almost cry. stupid emo games)

Halo 1 & 2

X-Wing

jaxxor said:
FF8, FFX (both of them made me almost cry. stupid emo games)

:p I loved those games... FFX-2 fucking ruined X for me, though. That was one of the worst games I've ever played. I regret ever owning it, even if I didn't actually buy it for myself.

You didn't like 7?

Pancake Wagon said:
fly needs to setup a BF V Useless server.
If that were to occur, I might reinstall it.

You need to get CSS so that I can kick your ass at it. :heart:

berzerker said:
:p I loved those games... FFX-2 fucking ruined X for me, though. That was one of the worst games I've ever played. I regret ever owning it, even if I didn't actually buy it for myself.

You didn't like 7?

I avoided X-2 for that reason. I heard it was a bag of poop and fart. I did want to see how it came out though.

I got into 7 late, and played it after 8 and X. After those two I couldn't hardly look at it because the graphics were uglier than a bucket of assholes. I was really into the story though. Never made it out of that big building with the stairs in disc 1...