Tecmo Super Bowl
SSX 1 and 3
Soul Calibur
Cutthroats
Sid Meiers Pirates!
Diablo 1
Ultima Online

Pancake Wagon said:
Meh. I'm not big on computer usage for pre school age kids.

SWIPER NO SWIPING!!!!!!

Someone needs to bust a cap in his furry ass.

We do activites books and lots of hands on stuff too. Plus he's in school all day while we are at work.

He just wants to play around on the computer when he sees me working on one so I setup an older pc next to mine and he plays games while I do work at home sometimes.

fly said:
omy, such hate. Pies not turn out this morning, honey?
no hate. it's just common that guys get incredible angsty when girls play video games because they're worried their penif will shrink when they lose.

F33nX said:
no hate. it's just common that guys get incredible angsty when girls play video games because they're worried their penif will shrink when they lose.
A chick has never beaten me at any game.

b_sinning said:
We do activites books and lots of hands on stuff too. Plus he's in school all day while we are at work.

He just wants to play around on the computer when he sees me working on one so I setup an older pc next to mine and he plays games while I do work at home sometimes.
Do you fling poo together?

HL1, HL2, HL:BS (because I used the activation code to make my steam account, and I fucking <3 CS), All the Final Fantasies, Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 2, UT, Quake 3, Duke Nukem, Kingdom Hearts, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Super Mario Bros, Mario 3, Mario Sunshine, Mario 64, etc etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to say none of the games I've bought have been worth the money.
Halo would have been worth it, if I had bought it that is :)

berzerker said:
Sounds like a challenge, what games do you play?
Halo 2. BF Vietnam. Hopefully CS Source when I get HL2. Star Wars Battlefront, if anyone plays that.

Pancake Wagon said:
Halo 2. BF Vietnam. Hopefully CS Source when I get HL2. Star Wars Battlefront, if anyone plays that.

Halo 2 wouldn't work because I don't have X Box live, and I uninstalled BF:V a while back... However, I'd be happy to play against you in CS 1.6 or Source.