Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
What games have you gotten the most bang for your buck out of? I mean as far as general kickassery of the game plus amount of time(s) playing the game.

For me it would have to be:

Morrowind + expansions
I played the hell out of this game and still didnt do everything. My character was a lvl45 archer or something the last time I touched the game. Never had a dull moment while playing, mostly because I just liked the exploration aspect of it.

Half-Life
The game by itself was long as hell, coupled with some kickass mods ( USS Darkstar and They Live) made for some kickass gameplay. Hopefully HL2 will have some equally kickass mods

Halo
The campaign mode was really cool and a lot of fun, but the mulitplayer mode is what made this game for me. Some buddies of mine come by on occasion and we play this on system link for hours.
Loads of fun.

Theres tons of other games I could go on about but I think these three were the ones that gave me the most for my money.

Whats on your list?

The game for me would be Halo. I've played that one more than anything.
I also play a lot of other FPS games mostly on Xbox (Medal of Honor series, Red Faction II, Jedi Outcast, etc.)

Any Zelda game ever made (except Adventures of Link. the developers were on crappy acid)
Super Mario World
Quake3
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and 4

The original Metroid.
Halo 1 and 2 (I think I've got my moneys worth out of multiplayer already)
Half Life and its mods (Counterstrike)
The Battlefield Series
Final Fantasy (I played that over and over and over)
Ocarina of Time

I hear EA is being sued by thier staff and will be doing not as great with thier game quality.

But what do I know.

April23 said:
I hear EA is being sued by thier staff and will be doing not as great with thier game quality.

But what do I know.
Yeah, you're a chick. Chicks don't game.

Pancake Wagon said:

Baby Einstein has some numbers games, reading games, and various thinking games. And Nick has some Dora the Explorer or Blues Clues teaching games. He loves to watch the tv shows so he's very interested in playing the games and he's learning thinking skills, hand eye coordination, and whatever core lesson the game is teaching.

b_sinning said:
Baby Einstein has some numbers games, reading games, and various thinking games. And Nick has some Dora the Explorer or Blues Clues teaching games. He loves to watch the tv shows so he's very interested in playing the games and he's learning thinking skills, hand eye coordination, and whatever core lesson the game is teaching.
Meh. I'm not big on computer usage for pre school age kids.

SWIPER NO SWIPING!!!!!!

Someone needs to bust a cap in his furry ass.

Metroid (NES)

The Legend of Zelda (SNES)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)

Final Fantasy 3 (SNES)

Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)

Final Fantasy 10 (PS2)