What games were worth the $$ for you?

S

smileynev

berzerker said:
Halo 2 wouldn't work because I don't have X Box live, and I uninstalled BF:V a while back... However, I'd be happy to play against you in CS 1.6 or Source.
fly needs to setup a BF V Useless server.

S

SwedishChef

Most games I've gotten weren't but I'm a huge nerd and the Pen and Paper games were ALWAYS money worth spent to my group.

DnD
Shadowrun
Rifts
Vampire: The Masquerade
Mage
Werewolf

Table tops gaming:

Warhammer 40k
Hero Clix

CCG's:
Magic: The Gathering (Only up to Beta release)
Game Of Thrones
Munchkin

Video Games:
Every Zelda and FF game
CHRONO TRIGGER

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
SwedishChef said:
Most games I've gotten weren't but I'm a huge nerd and the Pen and Paper games were ALWAYS money worth spent to my group.

Video Games:
Every Zelda and FF game
CHRONO TRIGGER

chrono cross was freakin awesome too. way ahead of its time. i wish they'd just get the damn money and motivation and make chronobreak like they promised everyone:(

S

SwedishChef

Yes, I would have been the FIRST in line had that happened. I'm was a sad panda when they cancelled the project.

I

I Robert I

I'm a bad bad man and have only bought one game; ut2k3. It was worth it though, I've spent many hours on that and got decently good at it.

J

jaxxor

Metal Gear Solid

FF8, FFX (both of them made me almost cry. stupid emo games)

Halo 1 & 2

X-Wing

B

berzerker

jaxxor said:
FF8, FFX (both of them made me almost cry. stupid emo games)

:p I loved those games... FFX-2 fucking ruined X for me, though. That was one of the worst games I've ever played. I regret ever owning it, even if I didn't actually buy it for myself.

You didn't like 7?

B

berzerker

Pancake Wagon said:
fly needs to setup a BF V Useless server.
If that were to occur, I might reinstall it.

You need to get CSS so that I can kick your ass at it. :heart:

J

jaxxor

berzerker said:
:p I loved those games... FFX-2 fucking ruined X for me, though. That was one of the worst games I've ever played. I regret ever owning it, even if I didn't actually buy it for myself.

You didn't like 7?

I avoided X-2 for that reason. I heard it was a bag of poop and fart. I did want to see how it came out though.

I got into 7 late, and played it after 8 and X. After those two I couldn't hardly look at it because the graphics were uglier than a bucket of assholes. I was really into the story though. Never made it out of that big building with the stairs in disc 1...