What games were worth the $$ for you?

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
1,446
0
0
41
My mainstay games over the years

The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy 3
Romance of the Three Kingdomes 3
Europa Universalis 1 and 2
Morrowind
Colonization
Civilization 1-3
Battlefield 1942
Railroad Tycoon 1 and 2
Sim City 1-3
Bases Loaded 2
Aerobiz 1 and 2
Tecmo Bowl
Tecmo Super Bowl
SSX 1 and 3
Soul Calibur
Cutthroats
Sid Meiers Pirates!
Diablo 1
Ultima Online
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
44
Savannah, GA
Pancake Wagon said:
Meh. I'm not big on computer usage for pre school age kids.

SWIPER NO SWIPING!!!!!!

Someone needs to bust a cap in his furry ass.


We do activites books and lots of hands on stuff too. Plus he's in school all day while we are at work.

He just wants to play around on the computer when he sees me working on one so I setup an older pc next to mine and he plays games while I do work at home sometimes.
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
fly said:
omy, such hate. Pies not turn out this morning, honey?
no hate. it's just common that guys get incredible angsty when girls play video games because they're worried their penif will shrink when they lose.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
F33nX said:
no hate. it's just common that guys get incredible angsty when girls play video games because they're worried their penif will shrink when they lose.
A chick has never beaten me at any game.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
b_sinning said:
We do activites books and lots of hands on stuff too. Plus he's in school all day while we are at work.

He just wants to play around on the computer when he sees me working on one so I setup an older pc next to mine and he plays games while I do work at home sometimes.
Do you fling poo together?
 
B

berzerker

Guest
HL1, HL2, HL:BS (because I used the activation code to make my steam account, and I fucking <3 CS), All the Final Fantasies, Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 2, UT, Quake 3, Duke Nukem, Kingdom Hearts, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Super Mario Bros, Mario 3, Mario Sunshine, Mario 64, etc etc etc.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
G

Grunt

Guest
I'm sorry to say none of the games I've bought have been worth the money.
Halo would have been worth it, if I had bought it that is :)
 
S

smileynev

Guest
berzerker said:
Sounds like a challenge, what games do you play?
Halo 2. BF Vietnam. Hopefully CS Source when I get HL2. Star Wars Battlefront, if anyone plays that.
 
B

berzerker

Guest
Pancake Wagon said:
Halo 2. BF Vietnam. Hopefully CS Source when I get HL2. Star Wars Battlefront, if anyone plays that.

Halo 2 wouldn't work because I don't have X Box live, and I uninstalled BF:V a while back... However, I'd be happy to play against you in CS 1.6 or Source.