Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,308
Steam
heyfubuddy
Number one on my list is Oblivion. The more I read about it, the more excited for it I get.

Number two is one called Dead Rising. Its a "youre trapped in a mall with a zombie hoard, try not to get eaten" type of game. I knew the hoard would be big, but check out this screen shot:

ohcrap.jpg

Its spoiler tagged just cuz its kinda big.

Anyways, whats on your list?

I'm looking forward to the new Animal Crossing of course, and pretty much anything from the Revolution that'll use the controller well.

GTA and Burnout are the two franchises I've been really happy with in recent years, so anything new from those will be sure to grab my attention.

I really enjoyed Morrowind, so I'm sure the next Elder Scrolls game will be good, but I can't imagine I'd actually have the time for it.

Honestly I can't really think of that many. A lot that I know would be enjoyable (like Top Spin 2), but not much that I'm really looking forward to.

Oblivion is on top of my list... but time to play is a different story.

Right now im enjoying Galactic Civilizations 2 a lot. Its what MOO3 should have been.

GalCiv2%202006-02-26%2021-55-00-57.jpg

GalCiv2%202006-02-26%2022-05-16-01.jpg

itburnswhenipee said:
<*GASP*>

It's out?! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :omy:

I now know what I must do at lunchtime... or possibly on my way home.

or you can just download it from their site and have the box shipped to you. Thats what i did.