What game(s) are you looking forward to?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,323
Steam
mattressfish
Bout the only game I'm looking forward to is Battlefield Heroes. It's being released for free by EA/DICE. Not only am i interested in gameplay, but I'm interested to see how this whole 'free' game thing pans out. Could be a good thing that such a big publisher is actually trying this...

Now your turn. PC? PS3? 360? WHAT WHAT WHAT

i haven't been paying attention to the game market. just got back to playing games, but just old stuff. playing through the gameboy zelda games and finally picking silent hill2 back up

Oblivion for the PSP

Fallout 3 looks pretty decent - PC of course, now that I might be able to play it :happy:
Hopefully the combat isn't retarded like so many RPG's I see coming out.

Elder Scrolls V whenever it comes out :lol:

The Mrs. is waiting for Fable 2, yer gets to have a dawg in that game I hear tell

Is Fallout a RPG a la Oblivion? The thought of ES V made me go look it up. It better not be a fucking MMO. :rant:

Is Fallout a RPG a la Oblivion? The thought of ES V made me go look it up. It better not be a fucking MMO. :rant:
Oh man, I hope they don't ruin TESV by doing an MMO :omy:

It's (Fallout 3) by Bethesda, the "preview" I read this week suggested the combat would be FPS like Oblivion, no mention of lame crap like having to control a "party", no mention of the turn-based junk that made me not like playing Fallout 1 and 2 though the premise was awesome.....

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fallout3/news.html?sid=6189021&mode=previews

Yeah, I know some people like controlling parties, but the only RPG's I've ever loved have been single player jobs like TES3 and TES4, and old NES / C64 RPG's. The only exception being Earthbound of course.

Oh man, I hope they don't ruin TESV by doing an MMO :omy:

It's (Fallout 3) by Bethesda, the "preview" I read this week suggested the combat would be FPS like Oblivion, no mention of lame crap like having to control a "party", no mention of the turn-based junk that made me not like playing Fallout 1 and 2 though the premise was awesome.....

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fallout3/news.html?sid=6189021&mode=previews

Yeah, I know some people like controlling parties, but the only RPG's I've ever loved have been single player jobs like TES3 and TES4, and old NES / C64 RPG's. The only exception being Earthbound of course.

That sounds pretty hot. Sucks that a post-apocalyptic world won't have the amazing beauty that was in Oblivion. I remember the first time I walked outside in that game. Simply fucking amazing... :drool:

That sounds pretty hot. Sucks that a post-apocalyptic world won't have the amazing beauty that was in Oblivion. I remember the first time I walked outside in that game. Simply fucking amazing... :drool:

I got maybe 1/3 of the way through the main quest using Oldblivion, gave up when it crashed no matter what quest I was doing.

Built myself a new PC recently and started from scratch - holy crap the visuals are amazing :swoon: it's a completely different game

I got maybe 1/3 of the way through the main quest using Oldblivion, gave up when it crashed no matter what quest I was doing.

Built myself a new PC recently and started from scratch - holy crap the visuals are amazing :swoon: it's a completely different game

Oh! Have you finished it yet??? I really think that might be my favorite game of all time, certainly my favorite RPG (followed closely by Knights of the Old Republic).

Oh! Have you finished it yet??? I really think that might be my favorite game of all time, certainly my favorite RPG (followed closely by Knights of the Old Republic).

Nope, I'm taking my sweet time :fly:

I think I've spent a good half hour at least just watching night fall, the sun rise, etc. :lol:

I'll probably re-play Morrowind too, since I had to have all the settings on low before.