What game(s) are you looking forward to?

You can have an extra HL2 copy if (in my case) a friend gifted me his extra copy of HL2, and then I upgraded my account to Source Premiere which is pretty much every official Valve game out there. Thus I already had HL2 so I know have an extra copy to give out.

Can't really play much with HL2. It's single player only. Gifting the game doesn't give you access to the Source games (DoD, CS, etc) if I understand it correctly.

However you could install Svencoop into your Steam account as that is a free mod and I think Svencoop should work without having to have Source.

You can have an extra HL2 copy if (in my case) a friend gifted me his extra copy of HL2, and then I upgraded my account to Source Premiere which is pretty much every official Valve game out there. Thus I already had HL2 so I know have an extra copy to give out.

Can't really play much with HL2. It's single player only. Gifting the game doesn't give you access to the Source games (DoD, CS, etc) if I understand it correctly.

However you could install Svencoop into your Steam account as that is a free mod and I think Svencoop should work without having to have Source.

Well that sucks. Except this Svencoop, find out for me plz! <3

Looks like you need a steam account and the original halflife installed into that steam account in order to download/install the (free) svencoop mod, as svencoop is not Source ready yet. SC 4.0 will make use of the Source engine. Can't wait. Been waiting what like 5 yrs. Even donated some cash to get the project moving.

$10 for half-life if you dont have it, steam account is free.
Or for $100 you get pretty much every valve game made.

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=app&AppId=70&cc=US

Last edited:
I'm headed out to a fairly large LAN party tomorrow night. First one I've been to in probably two years.

We're playing TF2, CSS, Joint Operations, whatever, it's going to be good.

This one is slightly different as Kiwi and the kids are coming along are going to be playing with the wife and kids of the other guys who are playing.

I was meant to add people on XBox live from this thread, and I have completely forgot.

I'll get to play my Xbox again from Thursday night [maybe not thursday as ill be on the lash, but thereafter]

Anyone getting that new Jedi Academy style game? Almost picked it up there today, but I haven't read any reviews of it yet.. and after assassins creed.. i think i'd much rather

I was meant to add people on XBox live from this thread, and I have completely forgot.

I'll get to play my Xbox again from Thursday night [maybe not thursday as ill be on the lash, but thereafter]

Anyone getting that new Jedi Academy style game? Almost picked it up there today, but I haven't read any reviews of it yet.. and after assassins creed.. i think i'd much rather

You can add me
gametag is JPatrick
Wont be on much for the next week or so tho, due to work.

I'm mattressfish!