What food makes you hurl?

I'll eat just about anything placed in front of me. Give me hot sauce and I'll eat garbage.

FlamingGlory said:
I'll eat just about anything placed in front of me. Give me hot sauce and I'll eat garbage.

i cannot tolerate spicy. just yesterday, we went to a chili-cookoff, and i had to make everyone else try it before i did...i can't even do mildly spicy. then, last night, i went to eat indian food with taeric, pandora and theac, and couldn't handle a lot of it, even though it was sooooooooooooo good. :drool:

why can't i handle spicy?? anyone know?

Thorn Bird said:
i cannot tolerate spicy. just yesterday, we went to a chili-cookoff, and i had to make everyone else try it before i did...i can't even do mildly spicy. then, last night, i went to eat indian food with taeric, pandora and theac, and couldn't handle a lot of it, even though it was sooooooooooooo good. :drool:

why can't i handle spicy?? anyone know?
There is for one thing a difference between spicy and hot. Technically pumpkin pie is spicy, not hot of course. When I was little we always had questionable meat so I'm use to eating burned food doused in something with alot of heat. It just stops bothering you after awhile, and I smoke so...

FlamingGlory said:
There is for one thing a difference between spicy and hot. Technically pumpkin pie is spicy, not hot of course. When I was little we always had questionable meat so I'm use to eating burned food doused in something with alot of heat. It just stops bothering you after awhile, and I smoke so...

maybe the fact that we had bland food growing up makes me so sensitive to hot/spicy. (to me, hot is the temperature of food.)

edit: is that why your name's FLAMING glory? :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
maybe the fact that we had bland food growing up makes me so sensitive to hot/spicy. (to me, hot is the temperature of food.)

edit: is that why your name's FLAMING glory? :fly:
No, it's because I've lit myself on fire 4 times by accident. And if you read my answer to question 62 (What advice did your parents give you that you actually took?) it would make more sense.

My real forum name is ZRH (Zed Are Ehtch).

FlamingGlory said:
No, it's because I've lit myself on fire 4 times by accident. And if you read my answer to question 62 (What advice did your parents give you that you actually took?) it would make more sense.

My real forum name is ZRH (Zed Are Ehtch).

i haven't read several yet. i need time to sit down quietly and read them, and i haven't had those moments yet. i plan to tonight, because i love this stuff.

ChikkenNoodul said:
The only food that's actually made me truly gag, I've just remembered, is cuttlefish sashimi

I had some that was ill-prepared that was slimy in addition to being impossible to cut with my teeth, I actually ran to the bathroom and spat it out in the urinal :fly:

Still won't eat it to this day

:barf: