What dumb thing have you heard today?

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥5
"on a side note, darla said that the bag was way to small to fit the laptop in, until nancy showed her how to take it off the docking station"

Quoted from an e-mail I received from the Atlanta office this morning.

So what stuid or dumb things have you heard or said today?

lemon_fresh said:
"on a side note, darla said that the bag was way to small to fit the laptop in, until nancy showed her how to take it off the docking station"

Quoted from an e-mail I received from the Atlanta office this morning.

So what stuid or dumb things have you heard or said today?

hahahahaha

so she kept unplugging the docking station? :tard:

Aaaah, here we go- we're big on being "all over" thermal events in the factory around here, as in they're supposed to get escalated back through the supplier in 2 days and resolved within 5 to 10 days. If you guys remember the pics I posted of the torched dimm last week, here's where that's gone :fly:

"This CPAS was the smoking DRAM on a CPU board found in CRS. I need to have it reassigned, any idea who its supposed to go to?

Can you let myself and Donovan know, its already at 9 days aged and no progress."

9 days does not equal "all over" to me, how about you?? :D

From the fiancee...

"God is not the focus of our relationship the way he should be...we need to put our focus on him as individuals and then come together..."

Most rediculous thing I've heard this week. The whole reason God put her in my life goes against the fact that I should still be focusing solely on him. What the heck do I need her for if I'm going back to the way I was when I was single and not worrying about a mate?!?!!? WTH goes through womens heads sometimes i don't know...

Breaker trips this morning. I get pissed because I find out my UPS is bad. I start tossing stuff around, the new guy pops his head over the cube wall and asks if everything is alright. Yes, everything is grand. Ten minutes later the breaker trips again. This time I can't reset the breaker. GRRRR. I start looking around, meanwhile everything is beeping. I glance in the new guys cube, he has a FUCKIN HEATER running. I ask him if that is on, he says, "Yeah, why?"

PancakeWagon said:
Breaker trips this morning. I get pissed because I find out my UPS is bad. I start tossing stuff around, the new guy pops his head over the cube wall and asks if everything is alright. Yes, everything is grand. Ten minutes later the breaker trips again. This time I can't reset the breaker. GRRRR. I start looking around, meanwhile everything is beeping. I glance in the new guys cube, he has a FUCKIN HEATER running. I ask him if that is on, he says, "Yeah, why?"

Beat him with the heater. Just beat the ever living sh#t out of him with the heater, right now.

PancakeWagon said:
Did you apply it thoroughly to his face?

April23 said:
Sure, can I bring your mom into it?

Kidding! That was a low blow.

::Keeping the gloves up now::

Sigh, why bring my mom into this. She doesn't even know what a transvestite is.

Detman101 said:
From the fiancee...

"God is not the focus of our relationship the way he should be...we need to put our focus on him as individuals and then come together..."

Most rediculous thing I've heard this week. The whole reason God put her in my life goes against the fact that I should still be focusing solely on him. What the heck do I need her for if I'm going back to the way I was when I was single and not worrying about a mate?!?!!? WTH goes through womens heads sometimes i don't know...
Hmm... and you are engaged to her. You don't sound too happy.

Ridiculous* (spelling nazi -woo wooo)

Detman101 said:
From the fiancee...

Is she breaking up with? Does she need her "space"? Does she wanna "date" God or just somebody else? I'm confused by her statement.