What does your roommate / housemate do that pisses you off to no end?

Sarcasmo said:
My roommate shits on my floor. Then she pushes it around with her foot, presumably so I won't notice. By the time I get home there's a 10-foot long streak of shit on my carpet with a turd at the end. Like my own little rainbow and pot o' gold.
I thought april lived with fly

Sarcasmo said:
My roommate shits on my floor. Then she pushes it around with her foot, presumably so I won't notice. By the time I get home there's a 10-foot long streak of shit on my carpet with a turd at the end. Like my own little rainbow and pot o' gold.

My mom used to have a dog that would crap anytime it got scared.
Literally, you could yell "BOO!!" at it and crap would shoot out its ass.
Craziest thing I ever saw. Id go over there just to pop balloons and bang pots together just for the show.
Mom got rid of that dog after about 3 months:(

Drool-Boy said:
Craziest thing I ever saw. Id go over there just to pop balloons and bang pots together just for the show.
That dog sounds like a good weapon to have in your arseanal. Get it? :p

Mine apparently doesn't understand that leaving the trash in a bag at the tup of the stairs rather than taking it downstairs is not putting the trashin in the garbage can. Go down the fucking stairs and put it in the damn bin.

Drool-Boy said:

If ever God tailor-made an animal just for you, that was it.

Drool-Boy said:

OMG I just about spit out my coffee, thats awesome I wonder if I can train mine for when Auntie Fly and Uncle Ape babysit

Sarcasmo said:

Aww a kitty?

Berticus said:
haha. what's up matt? i had no idea you posted here
Gerroff my internets! Yeah I just joined a couple months ago, and yeah that MP3 was from Stephen, Will's church friend. :-X What up with you?

Picks up after me
Does my laundry
Cleans the house
Cooks me food

:mad:

Only peeve is when she uses my tools she never puts them back where she got them.

Sarcasmo said:
Yes. Otherwise I love everything about her except for her fetid breath. When she sleeps with me and yawns I have to leave the room for 10 minutes.

Aww. Bane our orange kitty sleeps on my pillow every night, he's a big cat so I have to push fly off of his pillow so I can sleep too. Cats are sooo sweet. :heart: