What does family mean to you?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Grunt said:
To me family is something you love no matter how annoying they can be sometimes. Or you should try to at least..
Its kinda hard when they're sitting on your face and farting on you though. Some day I'll have to get back at my brother for doing it to me as a kid. :p

AHAAHAHAHAHA

D

Detman101

NeedMoreEmo said:
To me it means you can let out any type of fart you like, and they'll be laughing with you, not at you.

:cool:

It means I can cuddle up to them on the couch and watch a movie.
That's family...guy or girl.

H

Harper

NeedMoreEmo said:
You Americans are weird.

When I kick my sister in the balls she cries.
your sister is a tranny too? i am surrounded. :(

D

Detman101

BigDov said:

Yeah, we're a loving family.
A lot of people don't quite understand the love we have for each other.
Nothing incestuous but very open to loving and caring.
It's something that a lot of families don't have anymore.
:(

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
NeedMoreEmo said:
I decided to wait and see if Im secret santa'ing you before I send them, no way is anyone getting double :p

Yeah, what the shit?!? I demand pictures of the chocolate for proof that you haven't taken it and eaten all of it yourself.......

:D

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Detman101 said:
Yeah, we're a loving family.
A lot of people don't quite understand the love we have for each other.
Nothing incestuous but very open to loving and caring.
It's something that a lot of families don't have anymore.
:(

I agree with you 100% man. People just don't "get it" anymore when it comes to family.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
BigDov said:
I agree with you 100% man. People just don't "get it" anymore when it comes to family.

Really
If I wanna kiss my sister full on the mouth with a little bit of tongue and a nice reacharound ass grab, who is "society" to tell me its wrong?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Drool-Boy said:
Really
If I wanna kiss my sister full on the mouth with a little bit of tongue and a nice reacharound ass grab, who is "society" to tell me its wrong?

Whatever works man. That's always been my philosophy..... I mean, who am I to judge you?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Funny. It used to be cool for the guys to act gay... now its cool to act incest. So umm.... whats next?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
BigDov said:
Yeah, what the shit?!? I demand pictures of the chocolate for proof that you haven't taken it and eaten all of it yourself.......

:D

I just stacked it up to take a pic and when I pull back the cover on my digicam it says "Write protect" and wont let me take one. :confused:

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Drool-Boy said:
Really

I really need a brother :fly: