What do you wish people still did?

smileynev said:
They are saying its legal now to shoot someone without attempting to retreat first in a public place.

Florida scares me, not because of the gun laws but because of of the people that may be carrying the guns.
Ah, a castle law.

Believe it or not, MA has one of those.

It's rediculous to have to try and run from somebody who's intending on killing you if you have the means to defend yourself

I mean most of the guys that I see packing heat, have to weigh at least 300lbs or so, there's no way they're going to be able to outrun some strung-out cretin after money.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ah, a castle law.

Believe it or not, MA has one of those.

It's rediculous to have to try and run from somebody who's intending on killing you if you have the means to defend yourself

I mean most of the guys that I see packing heat, have to weigh at least 300lbs or so, there's no way they're going to be able to outrun some strung-out cretin after money.

I just fear the day that some overzealous dumbass aerates some poor dude asking for the time.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I don't much like people talking to me at random *twitch* :shifty:

Besides, increased oxygen flow is good for your health

Introducing oxygen directly into the heart, bypassing the nose, throat, and lungs is the key to a long and healthy life.

CletusJones said:
i wish people knew how to drive. Just the other day some guy tried to make a right turn from the left lane, almost slamming into the side of me.

Damn, ain't that the truth?

BigDov said:
wholesome family tv shows like Happy Days could make a comeback...... Joanie was soooo hot

They also need to bring back the A-team. And Knight Rider. And Charles in Charge.

...Charles in Charge of our wrongs, and our rights! Yeah! Charles in Charge of our days and our nights! And I say...I want...I want...Charles in Charge of meeeeee!

Millions said:
They also need to bring back the A-team. And Knight Rider. And Charles in Charge.

...Charles in Charge of our wrongs, and our rights! Yeah! Charles in Charge of our days and our nights! And I say...I want...I want...Charles in Charge of meeeeee!

I could also go for some Greatest American Hero too......

smileynev said:
They are saying its legal now to shoot someone without attempting to retreat first in a public place.

Florida scares me, not because of the gun laws but because of of the people that may be carrying the guns.

Exactly. The law specifically says that if you feel threatened you can shoot. Seriously, has anyone thought about that? I can see someone dieing because some woman thinks hes after her purse in a parking garage when the guy was just trying to find his car or something completely stupid. Its allready been said that if this law would have been in place a year or so ago that kid that was shot by knocking on his neighbors door and running off would have been let off because of it.

Millions said:

I could have swore A Team was on TV land digitally remastered, They still show Knight Rider here on UPN in the early mornings (at least they did a year ago) As for Charles in Charge maybe after Schoolastic stops milking Harry Potter for all its worth.

Ryokurin said:
Exactly. The law specifically says that if you feel threatened you can shoot. Seriously, has anyone thought about that? I can see someone dieing because some woman thinks hes after her purse in a parking garage when the guy was just trying to find his car or something completely stupid. Its allready been said that if this law would have been in place a year or so ago that kid that was shot by knocking on his neighbors door and running off would have been let off because of it.
Well hopefully it'll get rid of the creepy types that hang around in parking garages late at night.