What do you wish people still did?

Drool-Boy said:
Saturday morning cartoons. And I dont mean like pokemon or some shit, I mean cool funny cartoons that arent just a tool to get kids to buy the toys that go with it. Im talkin bugs bunny & road runner, scooby doo, magilla gorilla and the bananna fucking splitz.

Exit, stage left even.
:heart:

smileynev said:
gun duels in the streets.

I agree.

On a somewhat related note: I wish office disagreements could be settled with violence (ie: You screw up or piss someone off at work and it's perfectly acceptable to "take it outside")

KNYTE said:
I agree.

On a somewhat related note: I wish office disagreements could be settled with violence (ie: You screw up or piss someone off at work and it's perfectly acceptable to "take it outside")
SO many people in my unit would have been dead LONG ago :lol:

I really wish that men would say excuse me when they run a lady over. We went to the dogwood fest and everytime a woman bumped into me we both said excuse me. Everytime a man bumped into me he just pushed past. I remember when guys used to be curteous and actually say sorry, excuse me or whatever...boys sucks!

JJ Lady said:
I really wish that men would say excuse me when they run a lady over. We went to the dogwood fest and everytime a woman bumped into me we both said excuse me. Everytime a man bumped into me he just pushed past. I remember when guys used to be curteous and actually say sorry, excuse me or whatever...boys sucks!
Maybe they would show some manners if you didn't steal their cell phone accessories.

theacoustician said:
Maybe they would show some manners if you didn't steal their cell phone accessories.

You have to blame Bast for that one. He pulled it out of our bag and I said...whats that...he said your cell phone charger....No its not its Scotts...why were you using his...Cause we have the same phone? why would I bring mine when I can just use his....damn it!