Ontopic What do you want to spend your $1200 on?

Except your country (and ours too) is running up its credit card to give you that money. Which means, you not only have to pay it back, but you'll have to do it with interest.
Jesus fuck man. Money is a dumb as fuck made up concept. Theres enough to sort this whole mess out if you get your priorities in order just like we need to.

Jesus fuck man. Money is a dumb as fuck made up concept. Theres enough to sort this whole mess out if you get your priorities in order just like we need to.

Carrying money is a lot easier than dragging around a few bushels of potatoes everywhere you go in hopes of meeting someone dragging around half a goat that is also in need of potatoes.

Not if I keep drinking beer at the rate I am. Her graves not far from me. If Bojo kicks it I'll be reminded of the day she died, my sentiments will be the same.

In the meantime I just did an application to do care work in my evenings and weekends across the city. If it goes through Ill be giving every penny away except a little to put behind the bar for when this is over.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
I exchanged bog roll for very nice hash the other day. That was a decent exchange rate and no money crossed palms so I think bartertings a good way foreward. Especislly seeing as I have so much bog roll.
It's a quaint idea, but obviously doesn't work. That's why we've used money for thousands of years. What if I only have hash and need a haircut, but my hairdresser doesn't need any right now. Guess what the answer is: Pay her cash now, and she can pay me cash when she needs hash.

You really need to think this out a little more...

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer
It's a quaint idea, but obviously doesn't work. That's why we've used money for thousands of years. What if I only have hash and need a haircut, but my hairdresser doesn't need any right now. Guess what the answer is: Pay her cash now, and she can pay me cash when she needs hash.

The Trailer Park Boys never had this issue, so I don't know why you would.

Bullshit, as if you carry cash.

No I dont, because Im not actually serious ffs. I do think capatlism is bullshit and chasing money is a farce though and that aint changing.