Ontopic What do you want to spend your $1200 on?

be sure to get your full prescription from the eye doc, including pupillary distance so you can order glasses for 30 bucks from one of the online sites rather than paying 400 bucks at the office

I typically go to Costco, but plan on picking up a pair or two online when the Rx nears its expiration date (2 yrs last I checked). I’m onboard already with the Rx part, I’ve been doing that since 1972.

I’ve heard that this is (or at least used to be) one of the reasons for a rise in the cost of healthcare. If people know they can escape the debt by paying the minimum etc, then the provider just charges an inflated price for the service. They still get theirs.
No, its about negotiating a price, from a rare position of power. And in the end, still end up paying 10x what the rest of the developed world pays, instead of 20x.

No, its about negotiating a price, from a rare position of power. And in the end, still end up paying 10x what the rest of the developed world pays, instead of 20x.

Surely it also doesn’t help that healthcare is a publicly traded commodity either. ?

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
It will be if you guys dont get your shit together ffs.

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so its together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together. Get your shit together.

Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a back pack, all your shit, so its together. And if you gotta take it some where, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together. Get your shit together.
GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER GODDAMIT YOURE RUINING THE SECRET PICNIC

a68588e52806d2d8944aca0c677e869e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told to receive the $1200 I have to update my bank info with the IRS. Otherwise it could take months to receive a paper check.
Depends how much money you make. When they start mailing the paper checks at the end of the month they are starting with the people with the lowest incomes. If you have a higher income you might not see it for a few weeks / months.

Depends how much money you make. When they start mailing the paper checks at the end of the month they are starting with the people with the lowest incomes. If you have a higher income you might not see it for a few weeks / months.
Wow.
Thank God!
Poverty is finally good for something.