What do you value?

theacoustician said:
Mighty appriciated. I wasn't trying to fish though. Just saying that I'm sure its a lot more fun if you can get a group of friends together to work as a team and kick some ass.
You wanna play with us? I think I've played with Cockweed just about every night this week.

Dharma1521 said:
I value my every changing life. I know that no matter how bad stuff can get in one way or another it will pass. I value the unconditional love of puppies. I value friends who will walk up 9 flights of stairs because I get claustrophobic in crowed elevators.

:heart:

ceiling fly said:
How do you home in on me so quickly? I don't get it.

Not that hard when I turn around and see a roof with what looks like a person on it while muzzle flashes are eminating from that same point.

If there's one thing Counter-Strike has taught me, it's to identify threats very quickly and easily.

Coqui said:
BF2 and CS are two different animals. In CS, I'm way more dependant on sound. in BF2 since I can't keep quiet myself, I don't bother as much.

coqui1337 is my xfire. I hope to fix CS sometime soon though.

Fly wasnt talking about CS, teeeeeheeeee hayyyyyyyyyyyy

Coqui said:
Not that hard when I turn around and see a roof with what looks like a person on it while muzzle flashes are eminating from that same point.

If there's one thing Counter-Strike has taught me, it's to identify threats very quickly and easily.

This is very true.

When playing CounterStrike you really have to either kill or be killed, you cannot pause and look

Coqui said:
That's what I'm saying. It's easier to sneak up on my in BF2. It's near impossible in CS

ummmmm okay, im gonna have to spell it out for you. He was talking about getting behind you all sneaky up on your butt style or how do you say, Brokeback Mountain :fly:

Coqui said:
That's what I'm saying. It's easier to sneak up on my in BF2. It's near impossible in CS

you would love to see me play then, lol.

Last night I had one of the admins threaten to kick/ban anyone who shot a single bullet at me cause it was so hillarious watching me knife ppl, lol. I am pro sneaky sneaky in that game, especially gun mod, over 600 knifes, lol

Thing that helped me most is learning exactly how close you can get to them without showing on there monitor. If they start to run at that point for whatever reason you run with them and 90% of the time they wont be able to distinquish your footsteps with there own, weight for a good time, knife to the back, lol

BeeRad said:
you would love to see me play then, lol.

Last night I had one of the admins threaten to kick/ban anyone who shot a single bullet at me cause it was so hillarious watching me knife ppl, lol. I am pro sneaky sneaky in that game, especially gun mod, over 600 knifes, lol

The first time you kick a can (even while walking) or the first time a bird flies out of a tree, you better switch to guns because you're dead otherwise (if not, then why the hell did you not knife me right then - if you're not close enough from the first instance of noise, it's over)