What do you value?

Coqui said:
Cops and parents say that it has caused kids to be expert marksmans who can kill on will with extreme accuracy and no prejudice.

So there must be some truth to it.

That being said, you know the Beretta is the only pistol you can fire two guns at the same time right?
Corinthian-eqhallway.gif

Coqui said:
*dusts off mp5*
*loads magazine*

I'll even let you pick the range and you can use whatever weapon you want.

You woulda been proud dude. I went 35 and 4 on Sharqi last night with the M95. Had about 20 team points, too. Great round. I'm starting to get the hang of the fabled "Mobile Sniper Task Force".

FlyNavy said:
that's one of those fancy porcelain ones from germany that slip through airport xrays and costs more than you make in a month!

Glock 7. Made in Germany.

Coqui said:
Oh and by little girl, I mean the one you married

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH burnt.

Sarcasmo said:
You woulda been proud dude. I went 35 and 4 on Sharqi last night with the M95. Had about 20 team points, too. Great round. I'm starting to get the hang of the fabled "Mobile Sniper Task Force".

*tear wells up in eye*
I guess you won't be carrying the ammo anymore.

Although nothing beats watching fly unload an entire magazine in my direction while I just lie there reciting the entire prayer done by the sniper in Saving Private Ryan then firing one bullet directly in between his eyes killing him.

:fly:

I still can't shoot pilots out of helos yet though. Have you been able to? I had one guy dead hovering on Dragon Valley, lined him up perfectly and squeezed off 3 shots before he decided to move. Nothing. Can you still shoot through canopies with that gun? Coulda been a lag issue too though, I guess. You never know.

Sarcasmo said:

I still can't shoot pilots out of helos yet though. Have you been able to? I had one guy dead hovering on Dragon Valley, lined him up perfectly and squeezed off 3 shots before he decided to move. Nothing. Can you still shoot through canopies with that gun? Coulda been a lag issue too though, I guess. You never know.

You have much to learn young padawan. Come here and get in my pants. I shall teach you the ways of the sniper.

I've killed 4 people total by shooting the pilot in the helo. He and his gunner both died. (So that's only twice I've done it)

I don't count the ones where they haven't even taken off yet.

Sarcasmo said:
read this book http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/03...6058/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-0545010-3386215?ie=UTF8

I wish he'd gone into more detail about his Mobile Sniper Stike Team idea but the implemenation of it during a war games exercise in California was amazing. They actually had to stop the exercise and demand that half of his snipers be assigned to the other team because they were decimating entire battalions by neutralizing every commander they could see the moment they entered the combat zone.

Sarcasmo said:

I've done it...completely possible

Coqui said:
You have much to learn young padawan. Come here and get in my pants. I shall teach you the ways of the sniper.

I've killed 4 people total by shooting the pilot in the helo. He and his gunner both died. (So that's only twice I've done it)

I don't count the ones where they haven't even taken off yet.

I have made 3 in flight heli kills with the sniper, 1 didnt have a gunner and the other 2 the gunner was dumb enough not to see that his flight buddy was dead :fly: