What do you value?

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
April23 said:
Put it on all the LOW settings?

I should try that but I just get sooo agrevated with the load time and the lag time that it makes the game pointless and even worse frustrating. I absolutely love the game but my comp doesnt
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,360
38,053
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
BeeRad said:
I should try that but I just get sooo agrevated with the load time and the lag time that it makes the game pointless and even worse frustrating. I absolutely love the game but my comp doesnt


Lag? High ping?
 

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
10,255
20
41
Marklar
₥100
theacoustician said:
I didn't care for it.
I don't care for it at all.

Flynavy never leaves the house because he's always playing that game, if he's playing that game then SchmilK has to play as well... HIS solution to my feeling neglected and lonely is for me to start playing as well.

:tard:

I'm filing a class action law suit against the creators and distributors of BF2 for alienation of affection.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
zengirl said:
I don't care for it at all.

Flynavy never leaves the house because he's always playing that game, if he's playing that game then SchmilK has to play as well... HIS solution to my feeling neglected and lonely is for me to start playing as well.

:tard:

I'm filing a class action law suit against the creators and distributors of BF2 for alienation of affection.
I just thought it was boring and you can't seem to play a game without having 20 assholes in the match. I suppose if I had friends, I could play it with them and it would be cool and stuff.
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
45
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
theacoustician said:
I just thought it was boring and you can't seem to play a game without having 20 assholes in the match. I suppose if I had friends, I could play it with them and it would be cool and stuff.


I'll be your friend
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,360
38,053
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
zengirl said:
I don't care for it at all.

Flynavy never leaves the house because he's always playing that game, if he's playing that game then SchmilK has to play as well... HIS solution to my feeling neglected and lonely is for me to start playing as well.

:tard:

I'm filing a class action law suit against the creators and distributors of BF2 for alienation of affection.


Fly and I have some real quality time playing together. Our computers are side by side while we scream out.. I WAS SHANKED!
 

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
75,894
25,943
1,323
Marklar
₥62,226
Steam
mattressfish
Coqui said:
*tear wells up in eye*
I guess you won't be carrying the ammo anymore.

Although nothing beats watching fly unload an entire magazine in my direction while I just lie there reciting the entire prayer done by the sniper in Saving Private Ryan then firing one bullet directly in between his eyes killing him.
IVE GOT THE SUPPORT GUN. IM PRONE. IM GIVING HER ALL SHES GOT. However, I have no idea how I can start shooting at you, you INSTANTLY go prone and shoot me. There is no lining up, you somehow know where I am and shoot. wtf
 

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
15,273
995
548
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,157
I value my every changing life. I know that no matter how bad stuff can get in one way or another it will pass. I value the unconditional love of puppies. I value friends who will walk up 9 flights of stairs because I get claustrophobic in crowed elevators.
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Marklar
₥157
ceiling fly said:
IVE GOT THE SUPPORT GUN. IM PRONE. IM GIVING HER ALL SHES GOT. However, I have no idea how I can start shooting at you, you INSTANTLY go prone and shoot me. There is no lining up, you somehow know where I am and shoot. wtf

h4x
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
45
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
BeeRad said:
From what Fly tells me its not that hard to get behind you when hes shooting :heart:

lol


I out-knife most ppl but would love to see your skillz one day, xfire?

BF2 and CS are two different animals. In CS, I'm way more dependant on sound. in BF2 since I can't keep quiet myself, I don't bother as much.

coqui1337 is my xfire. I hope to fix CS sometime soon though.
 
Last edited:

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Marklar
₥157
Dharma1521 said:
I value my every changing life. I know that no matter how bad stuff can get in one way or another it will pass. I value the unconditional love of puppies. I value friends who will walk up 9 flights of stairs because I get claustrophobic in crowed elevators.

Hay! You still owe me some pics of your tattoos! :)
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
45
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
ceiling fly said:
IVE GOT THE SUPPORT GUN. IM PRONE. IM GIVING HER ALL SHES GOT. However, I have no idea how I can start shooting at you, you INSTANTLY go prone and shoot me. There is no lining up, you somehow know where I am and shoot. wtf


You serious? I hear at least 3-4 bullets whiz by me before I turn around. Maybe I have a guardian angel with a vendetta against me?
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
Coqui said:
I'll be your friend
Mighty appriciated. I wasn't trying to fish though. Just saying that I'm sure its a lot more fun if you can get a group of friends together to work as a team and kick some ass.
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
45
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
theacoustician said:
Mighty appriciated. I wasn't trying to fish though. Just saying that I'm sure its a lot more fun if you can get a group of friends together to work as a team and kick some ass.


I know what you meant. It was part joke part serious. I have no issue playing with someone I know. If we could get two teams of 6 together to play one night, we could destroy. April and I had the unfortunate experience of playing against an entire clan. About 18 guys on one side were actually working together to cap points and just destroy people.

Fortunately at one point in time, they got greedy. I took one guy out with a sniper rifle, 4 others with a couple grenades. Then they all came after me. I ran up the stairs setting claymores behind me and got 8 more kills before I accidentally fell off the ledge killing myself :lol: