What do you value?

Coqui said:
*dusts off mp5*
*loads magazine*

I'll even let you pick the range and you can use whatever weapon you want.

put your big gun back in your pocket...

*pulls knife out and stabs back of your shoulder blade for 165, 1 hit damage"

FlyNavy said:
read this book http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/03...6058/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-0545010-3386215?ie=UTF8

I wish he'd gone into more detail about his Mobile Sniper Stike Team idea but the implemenation of it during a war games exercise in California was amazing. They actually had to stop the exercise and demand that half of his snipers be assigned to the other team because they were decimating entire battalions by neutralizing every commander they could see the moment they entered the combat zone.

That book annoyed the crap out of me. Jack Coughlin sounds like an arrogant prick, and the whole while I read that book I got the distinct feeling that he wanted me to think he was bad ass. He goes out of his way to detail how he mouthed off to various officers at all times, shot people, was solely responsible for this and that... I just didn't like it at all to be honest. I thought it would be completely different.

BeeRad said:
I have made 3 in flight heli kills with the sniper, 1 didnt have a gunner and the other 2 the gunner was dumb enough not to see that his flight buddy was dead :fly:

I tried to time it so even if the gunner noticed by the time he switched he would go into a building or mountain

Coqui said:
You have much to learn young padawan. Come here and get in my pants. I shall teach you the ways of the sniper.

I've killed 4 people total by shooting the pilot in the helo. He and his gunner both died. (So that's only twice I've done it)

I don't count the ones where they haven't even taken off yet.
The first time you get a helo kill with the M95 is an exhilirating experience. I was on Surge on top of that building between the two southwest flags when the helicopter slowly cme up from behind the flag pointing right at me. I didn't know if the gunner was prepping a stinger for me but I put one right twixt the pilot's eyes and the thing just tilted over and exploded. :lol:

BeeRad said:
put your big gun back in your pocket...

*pulls knife out and stabs back of your shoulder blade for 165, 1 hit damage"

That would require you to get behind me which is near impossible unless I'm shooting.

FlyNavy said:
The first time you get a helo kill with the M95 is an exhilirating experience. I was on Surge on top of that building between the two southwest flags when the helicopter slowly cme up from behind the flag pointing right at me. I didn't know if the gunner was prepping a stinger for me but I put one right twixt the pilot's eyes and the thing just tilted over and exploded. :lol:

The only thing more exhilerating to me than this is taking a tank and shooting a plane thats flying across you (not towards or away from you)

I screamed and giggled like a school girl when I did that (only once mind you and I don't think I can ever do it again)

Seriously, we should just rename this forum the Battlefield 2 forum and get it over with

Sarcasmo said:
That book annoyed the crap out of me. Jack Coughlin sounds like an arrogant prick, and the whole while I read that book I got the distinct feeling that he wanted me to think he was bad ass. He goes out of his way to detail how he mouthed off to various officers at all times, shot people, was solely responsible for this and that... I just didn't like it at all to be honest. I thought it would be completely different.
He is an arrogant prick. I think that was the point; honestly though, mouthing off to officers is not a rarity for staff sergents with two decades under their belts, especially when they really are one of the best the Corps has ever seen. I also thought the book was going to be different and I was surprised that so much of it focused on his time in Iraq.

Coqui said:
That would require you to get behind me which is near impossible unless I'm shooting.

From what Fly tells me its not that hard to get behind you when hes shooting :heart:

lol

I out-knife most ppl but would love to see your skillz one day, xfire?