What do you think would be a fair measure to let people out of the Proving Grounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
long tall smiley said:
All they should need to prove is the ability to not be a moron. Not everyone can be funny, hell, none of you fuckers are....:fly:

Past personalities on other forums should have no bearing for or against their acceptance on here.
I'm with him. As long as they provide content in some form, its okay with me. Different people have different ideas what constitutes content, and what threads they wish to read and participate in, and I think we should have a broad range of members here. Different interests and styles are ok, whether people are witty, helpful, nice, etc. The common ground will be that they post whatever they post with intelligence and sanity, and avoid flaming and bandwagon catchphrases.

Being able to post / reply in a logical manner, without pouring piping hot gravy all over themselves.

That should do it.

A decision has been reached in this. See the sticky in the PG if you care. I'd close this thread, but rules dictate that only mods can do that.

WHERE IS A FUCKING MOD???

"*Anyone who registered before today that hasn't been approved is grandfathered in and will get approved later this week."

Is this true?

That sucks.

[M] 2.0, here we come.

Mondoz said:
[M] 2.0, here we come.

As long as the mods and admins don't succumb to the cries of Bannit!, we shall be fine. Stick to your guns guys. There's a reason why we like this place and it's because we don't want it to go to hell.

Mondoz said:
"*Anyone who registered before today that hasn't been approved is grandfathered in and will get approved later this week."

Is this true?

That sucks.

[M] 2.0, here we come.

I hope not.

I hope at least that the real :tard:s get booted out pretty quickly after that. If my understanding is correct, this forum was not started with the intention of becoming [M] 2.0.

Coqui said:
As long as the mods and admins don't succumb to the cries of Bannit!, we shall be fine. Stick to your guns guys. There's a reason why we like this place and it's because we don't want it to go to hell.

ya we should hold out.
I just hope it all works out.

Mondoz said:

Is this true?

That sucks.

[M] 2.0, here we come.
We have ... other measures in place as well ...

And as some already know, I will demote you if you start being a jackass. It's already happened once. From what I hear, its had a good effect though.

Status
Not open for further replies.